• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

59A0F5AF-E15B-4C50-8229-CACB2A1BE376.jpeg

Join the Chicago Authoritarian REporting Network (CAREN)
Is your neighbor cutting the grass without a mask and gloves? Do you know of a church holding Sunday services without permission of non-essential politicians? Are you tired of people not living in total fear? If you answered yes to all of the above, maybe it’s time to join the Chicago Authoritarian REporting Network (CAREN). Proudly displaying this 11×17″, matte finished poster in the background of your next Zoom meeting or in the window of your shuttered, non-essential business will let others know you’re not playing.

1594837082219.png

Either team captain or the goalie.

Thank you.

I am guessing goalie.

If she was the captain, nobody on the team should be kneeling - unless the team captain has no authority. If that is the case, why be the captain? (I told you I am not a sports guy.)

Stand up for what you believe and don't just follow the sheep!

The photo below was taken on June 13, 1936 at a shipyard in Hamburg. August Landmesser is the only one defying the goose-stepping Nazi rats.

1594853999483.png

The story below is from:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-to-give-hitler-the-nazi-salute-a7214386.html

Adopted by the Nazi Party in the 1930s, Hitler's infamous "sieg heil" (meaning "hail victory") salute was mandatory for all German citizens as a demonstration of loyalty to the Führer, his party, and his nation.

August Landmesser, the lone German refusing to raise a stiff right arm amid Hitler's presence at a 1936 rally, had been a loyal Nazi.

Landmesser joined the Nazi Party in 1931 and began to work his way up the ranks of what would become the only legal political affiliation in the country.

Two years later, Landmesser fell madly in love with Irma Eckler, a Jewish woman, and proposed marriage to her in 1935.

After his engagement to a Jewish woman was discovered, Landmesser was expelled from the Nazi Party.

Landmesser and Eckler decided to file a marriage application in Hamburg, but the union was denied under the newly enacted Nuremberg Laws.

The couple welcomed their first daughter, Ingrid, in October 1935.

And then on June 13, 1936, Landmesser gave a crossed-arm stance during Hitler's christening of a new German navy vessel.

The act of defiance stands out amid the throng of Nazi salutes.

In 1937, fed up, Landmesser attempted to flee Nazi Germany to Denmark with his family. But he was detained at the border and charged with "dishonoring the race," or "racial infamy," under the Nuremberg Laws.

A year later, Landmesser was acquitted for a lack of evidence and was instructed to not have a relationship with Eckler.

Refusing to abandon his wife, Landmesser ignored Nazi wishes and was arrested again in 1938 and sentenced to nearly three years in a concentration camp.

He would never see the woman he loved or his child again.

The secret state police also arrested Eckler, who was several months pregnant with the couple's second daughter.

She gave birth to Irene in prison and was sent to an all-women's concentration camp soon after her delivery.

Eckler is believed to have been transferred to what the Nazi's called a "euthanasia center" in 1942, where she was murdered with 14,000 others.

After his prison sentence, Landmesser worked a few jobs before he was drafted into war in 1944.

A few months later, he was declared missing in action in Croatia.

The photo below was taken on June 13, 1936 at a shipyard in Hamburg. August Landmesser is the only one defying the goose-stepping Nazi rats.

View attachment 7375262

The story below is from:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-to-give-hitler-the-nazi-salute-a7214386.html

Adopted by the Nazi Party in the 1930s, Hitler's infamous "sieg heil" (meaning "hail victory") salute was mandatory for all German citizens as a demonstration of loyalty to the Führer, his party, and his nation.

August Landmesser, the lone German refusing to raise a stiff right arm amid Hitler's presence at a 1936 rally, had been a loyal Nazi.

Landmesser joined the Nazi Party in 1931 and began to work his way up the ranks of what would become the only legal political affiliation in the country.

Two years later, Landmesser fell madly in love with Irma Eckler, a Jewish woman, and proposed marriage to her in 1935.

After his engagement to a Jewish woman was discovered, Landmesser was expelled from the Nazi Party.

Landmesser and Eckler decided to file a marriage application in Hamburg, but the union was denied under the newly enacted Nuremberg Laws.

The couple welcomed their first daughter, Ingrid, in October 1935.

And then on June 13, 1936, Landmesser gave a crossed-arm stance during Hitler's christening of a new German navy vessel.

The act of defiance stands out amid the throng of Nazi salutes.

In 1937, fed up, Landmesser attempted to flee Nazi Germany to Denmark with his family. But he was detained at the border and charged with "dishonoring the race," or "racial infamy," under the Nuremberg Laws.

A year later, Landmesser was acquitted for a lack of evidence and was instructed to not have a relationship with Eckler.

Refusing to abandon his wife, Landmesser ignored Nazi wishes and was arrested again in 1938 and sentenced to nearly three years in a concentration camp.

He would never see the woman he loved or his child again.

The secret state police also arrested Eckler, who was several months pregnant with the couple's second daughter.

She gave birth to Irene in prison and was sent to an all-women's concentration camp soon after her delivery.

Eckler is believed to have been transferred to what the Nazi's called a "euthanasia center" in 1942, where she was murdered with 14,000 others.

After his prison sentence, Landmesser worked a few jobs before he was drafted into war in 1944.

A few months later, he was declared missing in action in Croatia.

Taking away my wife and children will most likely lead to a response that involves IEDs, booby traps, and a lot of fully automatic fire as the grand finale... Fucking heartbreaking story. And the shitheads on Reddit and elsewhere want to erase history claiming the world will be "happier not knowing"???

Fuck these pieces of shit and I will be happy for a chance to sink a metal knuckled fist into these soyboy freaks' jaws and hear the teeth and bones shatter... Might have to put on a nitrile glove too... Wouldn't want to fucking catch AIDS from their blood...

Taking away my wife and children will most likely lead to a response that involves IEDs, booby traps, and a lot of fully automatic fire as the grand finale... Fucking heartbreaking story. And the shitheads on Reddit and elsewhere want to erase history claiming the world will be "happier not knowing"???

Fuck these pieces of shit and I will be happy for a chance to sink a metal knuckled fist into these soyboy freaks' jaws and hear the teeth and bones shatter... Might have to put on a nitrile glove too... Wouldn't want to fucking catch AIDS from their blood...

This guy could refuse the stiff arm for Snicklegruber so not wearing a stupid mask shouldn’t be too difficult.

This guy could refuse the stiff arm for Snicklegruber so not wearing a stupid mask shouldn’t be too difficult.

If I had been him, I would have went out into the countryside and practiced with a Nagant or TT-33 until I got REAL good at it... Wait for a winter Nazi rally when everybody will be bulked up on winter coats and gloves... Salute anyway when the Fuhrer passes by and at the same time, Franz Ferdinand his fucking ass... Of course that would be a one way journey... Ain't gon' expect to survive that one after doing it...

About the masks, I only wear a mask, and an N95 at that, because I don't want to bring that shit home to my mother who just had a stroke last year. There is no way I will put on one of these pathetic cloth masks, unless this is the real life Homefront: Voice of Freedom and I am going on a night raid with the local resistance to relieve the Chicoms/Norks/Soviets/ANTIFA auxiliaries of some cool QBZ-95s and QBZ-03s and leave some severed heads behind as a little parting gift...

If I had been him, I would have went out into the countryside and practiced with a Nagant or TT-33 until I got REAL good at it... Wait for a winter Nazi rally when everybody will be bulked up on winter coats and gloves... Salute anyway when the Fuhrer passes by and at the same time, Franz Ferdinand his fucking ass... Of course that would be a one way journey... Ain't gon' expect to survive that one after doing it...

I only wear a mask, and an N95 at that, because I don't want to bring that shit home to my mother who just had a stroke last year. There is no way I will put on one of these pathetic cloth masks, unless this is the real life Homefront: Voice of Freedom and I am going on a night raid with the local resistance to relieve the Chicoms/Norks/Soviets/ANTIFA auxiliaries of some cool QBZ-95s and QBZ-03s and leave some severed heads behind as a little parting gift...

Wearing a mask is your choice and I support that. I live alone and haven’t been sick in over nine years. On the other hand, if I were in your shoes, I might wear one.

There is no ex wife around to make me sick. She took her dirt filled coffin with her and left me alone for good.

I’ve felt 40 years younger ever since then.

Quarantines and isolation are for sick people or those at risk. I don’t need a mask and I won’t kiss the fucking governor’s ring either.

I hope you and your family stay safe.

Wearing a mask is your choice and I support that. I live alone and haven’t been sick in over nine years. On the other hand, if I were in your shoes, I might wear one.

There is no ex wife around to make me sick. She took her dirt filled coffin with her and left me alone for good.

I’ve felt 40 years younger ever since then.

Quarantines and isolation are for sick people or those at risk. I don’t need a mask and I won’t kiss the fucking governor’s ring either.

I hope you and your family stay safe.

You too as well buddy!

The subways and streets are almost back to pre-epidemic crowding now so extra precautions are taken... Only with items that work though, like N-95s... The concept of personal space around here is like 0% LOL...