• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1595147111292.png

This appears to be a popular 'motivational' pastime of the younger generations along the river for the last 3-4 years.

i-vTW3CnP-X2.jpg

Guess these are the skill accomplishments we get when we eliminate woodworking, welding, and automotive classes from our middle and high schools.

Defund schools not police. :rolleyes:

They must be he children of Makka Pakka.

1595147919009.png

Reactions: Barneybdb
Ah, Wifey...brings back fondled memories of my younger days.
No, I am serious when I say she looks like my wife.
My wife is 62
She was the first woman that I kissed, at the time I was 15 and she was 18,it was the ONLY time that I've ever lied to her.

We've been together ever since and let me tell you her butt is just as firm as it was in 1978.
Hell it may even be a little bit firmer since she still works out.

My wife is 62
She was the first woman that I kissed, at the time I was 15 and she was 18,it was the ONLY time that I've ever lied to her.

We've been together ever since and let me tell you her butt is just as firm as it was in 1978.

Bullshit...prove it 😀

My wife is 62

EVERYTHING! As it should be 🤙 Kudos!

Reactions: 260284 and aam