• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

29C81AAE-888D-4688-AC8F-EF7C7A19B5B7.jpeg

I trip back to Iowa 10 days ago started a cascade of events that ended up in I and my wife buying two handguns apiece in less than a week.

We visited one of my favorite shops while back home and we ended up each buying a Korth/Nighthawk revolver. After returning to AZ we went to pick them up at our local shop and my wife decided she wanted a Nighthawk 1911 chambered in 9mm. While there I arranged to have a Korth/Nighthawk ULX with an extra tuned 9mm cylinder shipped in directly from Nighthawk's vault. Photos below of my wife's 2 guns, both chambered in 9mm. The Skyhawk does not require moon clips.

20200712_072840.jpg

fullsizeoutput_9f5.jpeg

I trip back to Iowa 10 days ago started a cascade of events that ended up in I and my wife buying two handguns apiece in less than a week.

We visited one of my favorite shops while back home and we ended up each buying a Korth/Nighthawk revolver. After returning to AZ we went to pick them up at our local shop and my wife decided she wanted a Nighthawk 1911 chambered in 9mm. While there I arranged to have a Korth/Nighthawk ULX with an extra tuned 9mm cylinder shipped in directly from Nighthawk's vault. Photos below of my wife's 2 guns, both chambered in 9mm. The Skyhawk does not require moon clips.

View attachment 7383059
View attachment 7383060
A Korth is on my want list. That bottom one would fit spledidly!

I missed the 1911 page due to a 14 hour work day yesterday. Y’all quit ordering shit so is UPS people can get back to a normal life! Anyway, here are a couple for you, an old school single stack open gun, a more modern but not crazy open gun, and my plain old Edge. I have another Colt combat elite, but I’m too pissed at it to let it out. I’ve spent too much money on it trying to get it right. It doesn’t get too much love around here.
6365714B-E5FB-4149-A870-695822E67438.jpeg
3F67CACB-8CFD-4011-956B-02F7DE0ED3D7.jpeg

I felt sorry for it, so here it is...mid 80s Colt CE. Kart barrel, Bomars, some older Kings parts, Wilson, SA etc..... literally every part on this thing has been replaced except for the frame and slide. Could never get it to run, several “smiths” worked on it with no success. Finally Jeff Abernathy at Tommy Guns figured out that the holes in the frame for the slide stop were drilled crooked and fixed it. He also did the front strap checkering and fit the barrel. It now shoots one hole groups at 15 yards, and runs great, but gosh I’ve spent a lot of money over the years trying to get it to simply run. My wife calls it the “thousand dollar paper weight”.
FD825587-204B-4B5A-A710-A0F48A8623E0.jpeg
I highly recommend Jeff if you are looking for 1911 work. He is a master machinist and all he does is 1911s.

Welcome to the world of taxes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dude look like he was going to cry... LOL

Seen a couple of videos of that before...people get pissed.

I was taught about taxes at a very young age. Did any of y'all ever get an allowance... I did. But it wasn't just something mom and dad gave me, I had to earn it through chores. One day I got my money, dad asked for a portion of it back... Why. Tax ... then he explained living expenses..

What did I learn from that experience. I'm going to work hard for my money, and when I have to give somebody something that has their hand out there likely just to go buy beer with it...lol.