• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1596762881438.png

My
August 6, 1945

View attachment 7392376

Remember when "or else" actually meant something?
grandfather was on the 509th ordinance he loaded both of the abombs. My dad still has the Picture but it is a 2x2 photo that they gave all of the crews probably the fist pic of the bomb.

It may have Brrrrrt capability, but it's not a flying tank. F35 only holds 220 rounds supposedly.
The Warthog 1,350 rounds. Fuck the F35. It's just a bomb dropping, missile sending hot rod that can switch to guns if it ever got in a dog fight. Not meant for close air support.

I was fortunate to work with her several years back when I was doing a NATO tour in the RAOC in Kabul. Sharp and professional...we need more role models like her for our daughters.

Reactions: Barneybdb
You ever cup your hands around something that is supposed to glow in the dark to makes sure it does?

Got it!!

But what the hell was that toy 50+ yrs ago that had the heated metal plates that you could mold little rubber dinos, etc? Seems like there was also some glow-in-the-dark stuff.