• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

C88B10D7-397D-4CB1-AB3C-FCB3F24FE7CE.jpeg

I was talking to a customer yesterday at her house and she was wearing a t shirt so worn that her nips were plainly visible and the sleeves were cut out so when she turned sideways it was an unobstructed side boob fest. I assumed she was just another Scottsdale THOT looking for her next meal ticket until she excused herself for her next Telehealth appointment and I thought I was going to over hear her describing her symptoms to a doctor, to my surprise the person on the other end started describing their symptoms to her. Thank you for the show doc! 😎

A friend of mine lived down the street from George Lucas before he was a gazillionaire, George would make Death Star prototypes and hang them from a telephone pole and blow them up with firecrackers while filming. My friend still has some of the pieces of early Death Star prototypes.

I can hear that guide now, do NOT fucking move..

Everyone wants to be a badass fishing the AK bush and see bears.

Spend the cash and you can.

Seen a lot of folks freak out over a much less scary encounter.

I once stood with my nose within a foot of a pissed off momma moose with a cheap aluminum screen door between us.
My buddy was grabbing the shotgun.
She was chasing the dog who was harassing her twins, I grabbed him and pulled him into the house.
I stood up and there she was. Her breathe steaming the plexiglass on the top 1/3rd.

Closer than I like to come to dying. Helluva rush though.
Never had a bad bear scare, though have had a lot within 20 feet. They were busy fishing, not messing with me. We just moved away slowly and all was good.

Edit to add pic of her and the twins. Different day by where we cleaned fish 50 yds from the house.

6938886E-942C-48F1-8AFD-69823DC33D78.jpeg

Last edited:
Everyone wants to be a badass fishing the AK bush and see bears.

Spend the cash and you can.

Seen a lot of folks freak out over a much less scary encounter.

I once stood with my nose within a foot of a pissed off momma moose with a cheap aluminum screen door between us.
My buddy was grabbing the shotgun.
She was chasing the dog who was harassing her twins, I grabbed him and pulled him into the house.
I stood up and there she was. Her breathe steaming the plexiglass on the top 1/3rd.

Closer than I like to come to dying. Helluva rush though.
Never had a bad bear scare, though have had a lot within 20 feet. They were busy fishing, not messing with me. We just moved away slowly and all was good.
I like that “Helluva rush though” 🤙😏😉

I used many of those Government Skilcraft pens back in the day. They would last forever! I used one in a graduate class after I left the Army and it wrote hundred and hundreds of pages before it died a valiant death. Not much to look at, not nearly as smooth as today's gel pens, no comfort pad, but a work horse of pens.