• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Carrier Squids be like.......... 😂

Porpoising Tin Cans. Always a treat to watch from the comfort of a fairly stable flight deck. :love:

My 82’ WPB had to go meet up with a “tin can” out in the Atlantic side of the islands to pick up evidence from one of our narcotics detachments, the tin can was rock solid and our cutter was surfing 25’ seas, I climbed up onto the deck of that grey pig to get the package and the chief running the deck looked at me and said “Jesus Christ Coastie, I’m getting sea sick just watching you guys. How do you work on that thing?” I just smiled and said “you get used to it” to which he cussed some more. 🤣

BF5DB57A-B8B0-4F9A-AF98-D4AC0C05D36B.jpeg

That's brutal!!! Can you imagine 3am getting up to take a pass and stubbing your toe on one of those teeth?! Might as well shoot yourself to end the pain.
There is no way I'd have a hunk of iron like that in my house.
I ran equipment 30 plus years, when I retired I threw my grease gun away.
I don't even mow my own grass

There is no way I'd have a hunk of iron like that in my house.
I ran equipment 30 plus years, when I retired I threw my grease gun away.
I don't even mow my own grass
Lol
I was thinking the same thing.
Changing buckets,swapping teeth, Dodging poorly or mis marked utilities and fixing stuff in a hot hydraulic fluid shower in a puddle of mud.
No way I’d want a reminder of that if I was retired.

Lol
I was thinking the same thing.
Changing buckets,swapping teeth, Dodging poorly or mis marked utilities and fixing stuff in a hot hydraulic fluid shower in a puddle of mud.
No way I’d want a reminder of that if I was retired.
I retired last year and it's a stark contrast from today to when I started.
I was THAT GUY (apprentice) who showed up at 4am in 5* weather,started all the ponies up.
While they were warming up the diesels I'd make coffee and go get breakfast.
Shit when I went out I watched a guy sit in his truck until the mechanic came to fix the AC making $66 an hour playing on Facebook

I retired last year and it's a stark contrast from today to when I started.
I was THAT GUY (apprentice) who showed up at 4am in 5* weather,started all the ponies up.
While they were warming up the diesels I'd make coffee and go get breakfast.
Shit when I went out I watched a guy sit in his truck until the mechanic came to fix the AC making $66 an hour playing on Facebook
Yea
Work attitudes now are a lot different than 20-30 years ago.
Back then you earned your position.
You were proud of laying pipe, wearing out shovels and slinging wrenches to earn a seat.