• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1601692849679.png

This fascinates me, but for an entirely different reason. I've been riding motorcycles for almost 50 years; I have seen center stands, right side engine outputs, left side throttle, right side shifting etc., but I have never seen in all that time a Kick Stand (or Jiffy Stand if you prefer) on the right.
16FE546D-CD72-47E4-A963-A2C02A2E1BA7.jpeg

Here you go. Right side stand, right side shift (in upside down pattern), left side brake, left side kick lever. All in Italian Red...

It's still a NO! What is it with the post of either 1) very butch females (maybe), 2) chicks with dicks or 3) sort of feminine dudes (maybe)! Lets get back to some proper feminine females!
Come on man. You don't even have to do the work.

I can tell you having spent most of my life in a gym, girls that body build, do gymnastics or power lift are some of the best sex you will get anywhere. It's nice to be with a woman that can fuck back, especially when they get into competitive fucking.

This one could rag doll you and throw you in the corner with the dirty laundry. :rolleyes:

1601703559075.png

Guys on here looking at ass all day long...

Keep the government - Obama care - etc. out of my life and out of doctors offices.

Teach uniform biology to kids grade 3-12
Teach them to not get pregnant due to ignorance
Teach them not to have kids to get a check from the government

maybe abortion rates would be lower or low as people had knowledge.

Last edited: