• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Hey @shooter65, you may want to re-read post #1 again again. While I enjoy the he finer curves of the female form as much as the next guy, some of your pics are really pushing the boundary. Why risk it? We get that you have tons if pictures and posting a thousand at a time probably earns you secret squirrel points that the rest of us don't know about.

But ask yourself if you're willing to be the ONE that could be responsible for getting this thread deleted again.

He doesn't get it. There have been a number of members asking him to police his own posts and he never does. If things don't change, this thread will be shut down and he will be gone forever. But some like to play with fire and nothing you say will change the attitude.

I don't get it, he posts many safe pictures, but then he's gotta throw in a few that push the boundry. 🔥

Dabate.jpg

Still VERY much a NO. That must be a dude or a chick with a dick! Certainly NOT a female, maybe all the steroids/testosterone injections so more male than female.
Very much loaded up on steroids. She probably sweats dianabol or oxymetholone. When they get that far over the top their clitoris starts to enlarge and looks like a dick. They have to tape it down during competitions. I will admit, very much a no for me too.

@shooter65 putting aside @lowlight rules about no pink (which includes no pubes) did you ever stop to consider that these aren’t amateur pics. Professional photographers like to get paid for their work so they tend to copyright their work. Your 2 day long fap file dump places the Hide in a position of facing expensive legal action, you should probably calm down before you get a temporary time out. I can guarantee if LL gets a subpoena your time out will be permanent.

Have a nice day

Signed, the Dirtiest of D’s.

@shooter65 putting aside @lowlight rules about no pink (which includes no pubes) did you ever stop to consider that these aren’t amateur pics. Professional photographers like to get paid for their work so they tend to copyright their work. Your 2 day long fap file dump places the Hide in a position of facing expensive legal action, you should probably calm down before you get a temporary time out. I can guarantee if LL gets a subpoena your time out will be permanent.

Have a nice day

I get the impression he’s a poster, not a reader...

How about I go start another thread to post bimbos in, so our motivational thread about guns, engines, bikes, cars, whiskey, dank memes, war iron and war heroes does not get imploded?

Problem is he has nice taste in general..just need to dump the ones guys are talking about and space them out 2 per page.
It’s better when they pop up between Biden memes

I'm for the humor and the honeys being on different threads. I like to come here during work to check out the latest gun and politics meme's- but the skin shots make it an issue with lookey-loos and the server rules. Not an issue with COVID at home working.
I know what your on to there, I just am more careful what I let fly when in non-close friends work groups. I look at other safer materials/news/Hide Threads when around loose work groups. I do like the complete general run we have all in one place for us that “do enjoy a little spiciness” around here. Bottom line I like seein’ some girls around here. Lol 🤙

Last edited:

Have a nice day

That's quite a lofty title to have claimed for yourself. There may be other dirties out there.

1601756672558.png

Hey @shooter65, you may want to re-read post #1 again again. While I enjoy the he finer curves of the female form as much as the next guy, some of your pics are really pushing the boundary. Why risk it? We get that you have tons if pictures and posting a thousand at a time probably earns you secret squirrel points that the rest of us don't know about.

But ask yourself if you're willing to be the ONE that could be responsible for getting this thread deleted again.
I use to like this thread but SHOOTER 65 Is making really shitty. 2 pages of ass and boobs. Maybe im wrong But it looks like shooter is not getting any. Looks like he has time to find PICS to beat off to

I use to like this thread but SHOOTER 65 Is making really shitty. 2 pages of ass and boobs. Maybe im wrong But it looks like shooter is not getting any. Looks like he has time to find PICS to beat off to
Did you send him a PM of your post?

Its also wise to post a link and not copy/ past the picture. Let it be hosted elsewhere.
If you double click the image, it should take you to the host site, not open a SH page

Reactions: fx77
Other than shooter65 posting a whole bunch of his fapping material in rapid succession, I don’t understand everyone’s issue with it. I think y’all are in the wrong thread.

Here’s the correct one for you:

Other than shooter65 posting a whole bunch of his fapping material in rapid succession, I don’t understand everyone’s issue with it. I think y’all are in the wrong thread.

Here’s the correct one for you:

There is different material that gets posted there vs here other than just the T&A.

Reactions: Barneybdb