• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

679B8728-1B44-4C55-9F29-989F5BF5CD72.jpeg

Here is a scenario to test your analytical skills, reasoning, morale compass and philosophical acuity.

You live in a middle-class suburban neighborhood with modern housing, well-manicured lawns and posh landscaping. Your neighbors have moderate to conservative political leanings with a few very liberal neighbors sprinkled in for diversity.

For the most part, politics is not discussed much but when the topic is broached, the conversations are kept polite and each neighbor respects the other’s opinions.

However, there is one neighbor who lives about two houses down from you that has a yard festooned with Biden-Harris signs. She has organized gun-buyback campaigns in the community and led demonstrations downtown and goes apoplectic at the sight of a Trump campaign sign.

She once called the police on a couple of toddlers playing cowboys and Indians with wooden rubber band guns. Even worse, she called Children’s Protective Services on the parents of the boy playing the part of the Indian because of the cultural appropriation.

She is also one of the wealthier neighbors that drives a late model Lexus but eschews fur coats or anything made with leather. She hosts the Vegan and Peta luncheons in her home on a monthly basis. The participants to these luncheons are the typical animal rights fanatics but remember their manners in this part of town.

The lady of this house wears the pants. Her teenage son identifies with gender neutral pronouns. He and his mother have been seen wearing identical dresses and pantsuits on family outings. The husband never lifts his head and rarely talks because he sounds like Truman Capote. He is afraid of loud noises and hides in the basement on the 4th of July.

Now that you have been presented the background it is time to test your analytical skills and decision making. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the question but be prepared to justify your answer.

It is dinner time and your wife has asked you to go get something to eat. You ask her what she is in the mood for. She responds with; “Oh I’m not sure; Chinese, Mexican or Pizza. I’ll let you decide for me honey.”

You strap on your Sig P365, kiss her goodbye, and get in the car. As you are driving away, you see a commotion in the aforementioned neighbor’s yard. As you pull out of the driveway and go down the street by her house, you notice that her son is passed out in the yard and the father is on the steps of the front porch sucking his thumb.

The lady of the house is on the ground with three men on top of her. Two of the men are holding her down with her arms pinned to the ground and the third has her pantsuit ripped off with her legs spread as he is about to defile her.

She is screaming for help, crying and begging the men to stop. She’s stopped being an atheist now as she’s even asking for the almighty to intervene. “Dear God! Please help me!”

You are only thirty feet away from the awful scene unfolding before your very eyes with your Sig P365 comfortably strapped to your waist. Now for the difficult question:

Do you bring home Chinese take-out, chicken tacos or a pizza with the works?
check to see if one of the neighbors will loan U his woodchipper

As conservative as I am, this is one issue that surprises people that know about my conservatism. I use to be pro death penalty.

That all changed when I saw how crooked the legal system is. I have seen how great of lengths lawyers, in particular prosecutors, will go to just to win a case. That includes withholding exculpatory evidence that could acquit an innocent person in a capital offense case.

There are two injustices when that happens. (1) an innocent person is convicted. (2) the focus is put so much on the accused that the real criminal goes free.

It's because of cunts like this, that I would like to see the death penalty abolished.

So give me a minute to slip into something flame-retardant.

As conservative as I am, this is one issue that surprises people that know about my conservatism. I use to be pro death penalty.

That all changed when I saw how crooked the legal system is. I have seen how great of lengths lawyers, in particular prosecutors, will go to just to win a case. That includes withholding exculpatory evidence that could acquit an innocent person in a capital offense case.

There are two injustices when that happens. (1) an innocent person is convicted. (2) the focus is put so much on the accused that the real criminal goes free.

It's because of cunts like this, that I would like to see the death penalty abolished.

There are a few cases I think otherwise on but overall I agree. I think oetting someone rot for decades is a worse punishment in many ways anyways.

Here is a scenario to test your analytical skills, reasoning, morale compass and philosophical acuity.

You live in a middle-class suburban neighborhood with modern housing, well-manicured lawns and posh landscaping. Your neighbors have moderate to conservative political leanings with a few very liberal neighbors sprinkled in for diversity.

For the most part, politics is not discussed much but when the topic is broached, the conversations are kept polite and each neighbor respects the other’s opinions.

However, there is one neighbor who lives about two houses down from you that has a yard festooned with Biden-Harris signs. She has organized gun-buyback campaigns in the community and led demonstrations downtown and goes apoplectic at the sight of a Trump campaign sign.

She once called the police on a couple of toddlers playing cowboys and Indians with wooden rubber band guns. Even worse, she called Children’s Protective Services on the parents of the boy playing the part of the Indian because of the cultural appropriation.

She is also one of the wealthier neighbors that drives a late model Lexus but eschews fur coats or anything made with leather. She hosts the Vegan and Peta luncheons in her home on a monthly basis. The participants to these luncheons are the typical animal rights fanatics but remember their manners in this part of town.

The lady of this house wears the pants. Her teenage son identifies with gender neutral pronouns. He and his mother have been seen wearing identical dresses and pantsuits on family outings. The husband never lifts his head and rarely talks because he sounds like Truman Capote. He is afraid of loud noises and hides in the basement on the 4th of July.

Now that you have been presented the background it is time to test your analytical skills and decision making. Keep in mind that there are no right or wrong answers to the question but be prepared to justify your answer.

It is dinner time and your wife has asked you to go get something to eat. You ask her what she is in the mood for. She responds with; “Oh I’m not sure; Chinese, Mexican or Pizza. I’ll let you decide for me honey.”

You strap on your Sig P365, kiss her goodbye, and get in the car. As you are driving away, you see a commotion in the aforementioned neighbor’s yard. As you pull out of the driveway and go down the street by her house, you notice that her son is passed out in the yard and the father is on the steps of the front porch sucking his thumb.

The lady of the house is on the ground with three men on top of her. Two of the men are holding her down with her arms pinned to the ground and the third has her pantsuit ripped off with her legs spread as he is about to defile her.

She is screaming for help, crying and begging the men to stop. She’s stopped being an atheist now as she’s even asking for the almighty to intervene. “Dear God! Please help me!”

You are only thirty feet away from the awful scene unfolding before your very eyes with your Sig P365 comfortably strapped to your waist. Now for the difficult question:

Do you bring home Chinese take-out, chicken tacos or a pizza with the works?

Chinese takeout will be EXTRA delicious tonight for sure because by the time I come back with the food, with extra shrimp and scallops on the seafood stir fry, the police would be trying to coax the husband out of his hiding place inside my garbage can enclosure and his libtard bitch should be bleeding out and fading in the ambulance by then... Somebody would have called for emergency services but it sure as hell ain't gonna be me.

No sympathy from me in this case. Zero. ZILCH.

Mmmm... Chocolate mousse... Well, I know who is going to be enjoying a nice, big, and FREE chocolate mousse cake in the cab of my truck a few minutes from now....... Seriously. I'd walk right up to "him" and take that cake for myself without looking at him or saying a single word to him. He ain't gonna do SHIT about it. And if he actually balks at it, I am going to slap him so hard with my work gloves that he's gonna have the CAT tractor logo stamped onto his face for the next week or so...

Seriously, if I ever walk up on a scene like that, that is automatically free cake for me.

ETA: The Jamaicans in my old hood call people like that 'bhatti boys", or "bhatti mon" and they are known as walking malfunctioning ATM machines that spits out cash and electronics when smacked around enough...

Last edited:
Australian Brush Turkeys raping domestic chickens.....

Brush turkeys are attacking backyard chickens and it's illegal to stop them
ABC Sunshine Coast
/
By Owen Jacques
Posted 9hhours ago, updated 8hhours ago
A brush turkey with a red head and a bright yellow band around its neck.

The brush turkey belongs to a family that dates back 30 million years. In 2020, they are taking a liking to backyard hens.(Flickr.Com: James Niland (CC-BY-2.0))

Residents who turned to backyard chooks for eggs during the coronavirus pandemic are encountering a serious problem but are powerless to stop it under Queensland law.
Key points:
  • Brush turkeys are attacking and trying to violently mate with backyard hens
  • More households have hens after the pandemic caused a spike in demand due to the panic buying of eggs
  • Brush turkeys are protected, and interfering or killing them can lead to fines or even jail time
It's breeding season for brush turkeys and the protected native birds have set their sights on domestic hens.
Griffith University professor Darryl Jones said between September and December, brush turkeys — also known as scrub or bush turkeys — were searching for mates, as well as the perfect place for a nest, or "mound".
Dr Jones said the turkeys were attracted to backyards and could be violent in their interactions with hens.
"They often get attracted to the chook food that's being put out for the chickens," Dr Jones said.
A brown chicken, as seen from above.

Dr Jones says the "really nasty" behaviour of brush turkeys can leave chickens and owners traumatised.(ABC News: Stephanie Smail)Increase in reports of attacks
When the pandemic hit earlier this year, demand for backyard chickens skyrocketed as panicked shoppers emptied supermarket shelves of eggs and other staples.
Dr Jones said it could be upsetting for owners to see their chickens injured or traumatised, but there was little to no chance of the different species successfully mating.
"It can be fairly distressing for the birds because they're much smaller," he said.
Send over Bender.

If you haven't, read The innocent Man by Grisham. The entire system failed him...including the defense.

While attending a "Sex, Love & Intimacy - Weekend workshop" Dave and his partner, Ann, listened to the instructor declare "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other".

He then addressed the men "Can you name and describe your wife's favourite flower?"

Dave leaned over, touched Ann's arm gently, and whispered "It's Self Raising, isn't it?"

The divorce goes through next week.

I can really relate to your feelings on this. On the subject that this is a game amongst lawyers, I totally agree. Who can game the the best. Argue semantics. Twist words. Falsify evidence. The list goes on. It's definitely not about justice, just wins and losses amongst what may be the most narcissistic of all trades.
However, I cannot agree about abolishing the death penalty. Especially when the crime is heinous and the evidence incontrovertible. When you have criminals released in record numbers now days, there is no such thing as life without parole. Take dude in Denver the other day. I'll flip that switch gladly. I like what Ron White said about Texas... "you kill someone here and we'll kill you right back..." And apparently, they have an expressway. Seriously though, do it right, do it quick and do it in enough volume, you'll solve all kinds of social ills. No recidivism, prison costs way down, less welfare, less crime... and etc.
I do respect your opinion on this, I just have to disagree.

Now on the other hand, politicians are making laws left and right to the point where we are almost to Stalinist Soviet Union. Law abiding today, felon tomorrow. We are not a free country any longer.
I would like to start frying corrupt politicians first.
Stalin used to say: "show me the person and I will show you the crime"

A retired Jewish man is walking on the beach, when he sees a bottle in the sand. He picks it up and rubs it, and a genie comes out.

The genie promises to grant him one wish.

The man pulls a crumpled map from his pocket and shows it to the genie. He says "Peace in the Middle East, that's my wish".

The genie studies the map, but looks concerned. He hands the map back and says "I'm sorry, sir. I come from the Middle East myself, and these conflicts have been raging since even before my time. Bringing peace to that region is beyond my powers. Do you have another wish?"

The guy thinks and says "Well, I've been married for forty years, and in my whole life I've never received oral sex from my wife. That would be my wish".

The genie pauses for another moment and then says "Let me see that map again".

I don't think you know @Dirty D very well. That thing is way too thin and way too hairy in the face for him. He likes them heavy and hairy down below, sweaty is a bonus.
Ah, I thought it was just a general lack of standards.