• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

hog (2).jpg

As conservative as I am, this is one issue that surprises people that know about my conservatism. I use to be pro death penalty.

That all changed when I saw how crooked the legal system is. I have seen how great of lengths lawyers, in particular prosecutors, will go to just to win a case. That includes withholding exculpatory evidence that could acquit an innocent person in a capital offense case.

There are two injustices when that happens. (1) an innocent person is convicted. (2) the focus is put so much on the accused that the real criminal goes free.

It's because of cunts like this, that I would like to see the death penalty abolished.

So give me a minute to slip into something flame-retardant.

It seems like an OK idea until you realize that idiots are deciding. I've been against it for a long time for just that reason. I have no problem with it if I'm the one who decides. Maybe that's not such a good idea either.

It seems like an OK idea until you realize that idiots are deciding. I've been against it for a long time for just that reason. I have no problem with it if I'm the one who decides. Maybe that's not such a good idea either.

I can really relate to your feelings on this. On the subject that this is a game amongst lawyers, I totally agree. Who can game the the best. Argue semantics. Twist words. Falsify evidence. The list goes on. It's definitely not about justice, just wins and losses amongst what may be the most narcissistic of all trades.
However, I cannot agree about abolishing the death penalty. Especially when the crime is heinous and the evidence incontrovertible. When you have criminals released in record numbers now days, there is no such thing as life without parole. Take dude in Denver the other day. I'll flip that switch gladly. I like what Ron White said about Texas... "you kill someone here and we'll kill you right back..." And apparently, they have an expressway. Seriously though, do it right, do it quick and do it in enough volume, you'll solve all kinds of social ills. No recidivism, prison costs way down, less welfare, less crime... and etc.
I do respect your opinion on this, I just have to disagree.

Almost everyone that I talk with about this subject agrees with me except for the one caveat: "If there is no doubt in my mind and there is a 100% certainty that they committed the murder, then I could go along with a death sentence."

That's the problem. When evidence is withheld or witnesses lie (yes even cops lie sometimes), then a juror is left thinking that the defendant really committed the crime.

I've read too many stories about defendants that have been exonerated decades later when it's revealed that exculpatory evidence was withheld or that a witness lied.

Think about this really hard. If you are the juror and listened to nothing but false testimony or presented with fabricated evidence, then in your mind, the person may appear guilty without any truth revealed. If exculpatory evidence were withheld that would also contribute to removing doubt.

Everyone of us has been lied to at some point in our life. We've all been taken in by slick con artist for a few measly dollars or a big bank roll. So at that point in time, when we were deceived, we actually believed we were acting on correct information.

The same thing can happen in a murder trial. A juror can make the wrong decision on what they believe is correct information. It's not worth a person's life if that information is discovered to be incorrect when they are dead.

It sounds trite to repeat this but a lifetime behind bars would be a living hell for someone that was really guilty. However, there is always the chance that if they are innocent they could be exonerated later. If they're executed then there is no bringing them back from the dead.

I've never been charged with a felony, violent crime or serious misdemeanor. On the other hand, witnesses have lied about me in other court cases. There was even an attempt made on my life by a lying cunt of an ex-mother-in-law but that's another story. The good news is that I won the lawsuit against the lying filthy bitch.

I say all this because I've been on the receiving end of the lies from bad witnesses. Even though the outcome of some of those cases was not in my favor, I didn't lose my life or spend time behind bars. Yet it's enough for me to imagine the hell an innocent person is going through.

Just imagine the hell someone like Kyle Rittenhouse is going through right now. The video recordings show beyond any doubt that he acted in self-defense but he could be facing a death penalty if convicted because of the Marxist prosecutor.

Last edited:

WHO- says shutdowns hurt more than they help

Or maybe they are realizing that a lot of people worldwide are getting so tired of being fucked financially and in other ways that they are seriously thinking about doing some things to some people...

Almost everyone that I talk with about this subject agrees with me except for the one caveat: "If there is no doubt in my mind and there is a 100% certainty that they committed the murder, then I could go along with a death sentence."

That's the problem. When evidence is withheld or witnesses lie (yes even cops lie sometimes), then a juror is left thinking that the defendant really committed the crime.

I've read too many stories about defendants that have been exonerated decades later when it's revealed that exculpatory evidence was withheld or that a witness lied.

Think about this really hard. If you are the juror and listened to nothing but false testimony or presented with fabricated evidence, then in your mind, the person may appear guilty without any truth revealed. If exculpatory evidence were withheld that would also contribute to removing doubt.

Everyone of us has been lied to at some point in our life. We've all been taken in by slick con artist for a few measly dollars or a big bank roll. So at that point in time, when we were deceived, we actually believed we were acting on correct information.

The same thing can happen in a murder trial. A juror can make the wrong decision on what they believe is correct information. It's not worth a person's life if that information is discovered to be incorrect when they are dead.

It sounds trite to repeat this but a lifetime behind bars would be a living hell for someone that was really guilty. However, there is always the chance that if they are innocent they could be exonerated later. If they're executed then there is no bringing them back from the dead.

I've never been charged with a felony, violent crime or serious misdemeanor. On the other hand, witnesses have lied about me in other court cases. There was even an attempt made on my life by a lying cunt of an ex-mother-in-law but that's another story. The good news is that I won the lawsuit against the lying filthy bitch.

I say all this because I've been on the receiving end of the lies from bad witnesses. Even though the outcome of some of those cases was not in my favor, I didn't lose my life or spend time behind bars. Yet it's enough for me to imagine the hell and innocent person is going through.

Just imagine the hell someone like Kyle Rittenhouse is going through right now. The video recordings show beyond any doubt that he acted in self-defense but he could be facing a death penalty if convicted because of the Marxist prosecutor.
So as a semi-retired LEO from the formerly great state of California, my perspective of the death penalty (beyond the moral and legal issues) is more pragmatic. Here in Cali the amount of automatic appeals, specialized housing and perks given to death row boys means we have several folks who never fought for their lives until after they were sentenced to death. They wanted the death penalty. Most of the folks on our death row die of old age ANNND even though we just passed a proposition supporting the death penalty and reducing some of those automatic appeals (no shit, that passed. Not everyone in Cali is crazy all the time) our wonderful governor decided to put a moratorium against the will of the people. So those murdering assholes are still getting all those privileges with no possibility of dying. Here in Cali it's just too ungodly expensive and a enriches the Prison Law Office way to much. I say fuck it, let 'em live forever in general population. The state is isn't going to kill them anyways.