• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

427BEE1F-67CC-43AB-A687-22046FE46374.jpeg

There is some nuance in this. People that have these thoughts and have not acted on them could be treated. People who have caused untold to harm to other because of their mental disorder. Sorry, justice.
My first wife was a psychiatrist. (I was probably a failed experiment)
When she was working on her dissertation, I would proofread for her, looking for typos and such. I also learned A LOT.
Turns out that something like 97% of pedos were preyed upon as a child. The paper explained that it goes to ones sexual preferences. You know, some guys like red heads, other guys like fat girls. That preference is strongly tied to our first pleasurable experience. If your first pleasurable experience was with Uncle Pedo, you are very likely to become an Uncle Pedo in an attempt to recreate that first experience.
No amount of jail time, no amount of counseling can change a guys mind...he is still going to like fat girls. The exception is EXTREMELY rare.
If every single pedo were promptly removed from the air breathing population and the victims immediately put into counseling and very closely monitored for the remainder of their life, after a couple of generations, that disorder might actually disappear.

When she was working on her dissertation, I would proofread for her, looking for typos and such. I also learned A LOT.
Turns out that something like 97% of pedos were preyed upon as a child. The paper explained that it goes to ones sexual preferences. You know, some guys like red heads, other guys like fat girls. That preference is strongly tied to our first pleasurable experience. If your first pleasurable experience was with Uncle Pedo, you are very likely to become an Uncle Pedo in an attempt to recreate that first experience.
No amount of jail time, no amount of counseling can change a guys mind...he is still going to like fat girls. The exception is EXTREMELY rare.
If every single pedo were promptly removed from the air breathing population and the victims immediately put into counseling and very closely monitored for the remainder of their life, after a couple of generations, that disorder might actually disappear.

Once a perv, always a perv.

• Haha
Reactions: TripleBull
The voice changed to a female German voice. View attachment 7461224

You should engage the Abusive Massage Therapist mode.

Between 1980 and 1988 seems like we got some stuff right... What the hell happened

They put Commie Juice in the water of NY, CA, OR, CO, WA, etc. Rotten bastards...

The fuck is wrong with her stomach?

She sat on a shop vac turned up to "turbo".

Obviously earthquake proof.

Thank God it's right-leaning.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjstill

You're absolutely right with why pedos and other sexual predators are the way they are... Something happened to them in their youth.

You're typically can be fixed though but not with conventional methods. The only way to fix it is considered barbaric... electroshock therapy, memory replacement, behavioral therapy done by drugging somebody up and stimulating the appropriate part of the brain ... kill certain memories create others.

I imagine it's like the cure for cancer. It's not that we can't cure it, it's that we want... Medical industry is far too profitable

Reactions: Rant Durden
You're absolutely right with why pedos and other sexual predators are the way they are... Something happened to them in their youth.

You're typically can be fixed though but not with conventional methods. The only way to fix it is considered barbaric... electroshock therapy, memory replacement, behavioral therapy done by drugging somebody up and stimulating the appropriate part of the brain ... kill certain memories create others.

I imagine it's like the cure for cancer. It's not that we can't cure it, it's that we want... Medical industry is far too profitable

I hear a 45acp to the back of the ear will usually fix their problem.

You can't identify the female unicorn until you stick your dick in them. If you have to do the work, not a unicorn... Stick it in and she milks you... Unicorn. I've only met one.