• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

FB_IMG_1604825901181.jpg

classic 1960’s shape...before they figured out toned bodies are sexy

I remember my older uncles talking about “dancers legs”, one was a professional dancer before he was drafted

I guess they didn’t put 2 and 2 together until aerobics came out 30 years later lol.

Reactions: sjstill
I've worked in many a utility manhole and had to remove a black snake or 4 or possibly 5. I had 1 manhole where I'm sitting there splicing a cable and out darts a black snake out of one of the duct lines. It sees me and darts back in. 15 minutes later it comes back out and darts back in. We played that game for about 6-7 hours.

Black snakes are one of my least favorite snakes. When you pick them up they like to musk on you and it's a most foul odor.

Plug that duct...problem solved.

Plug that duct...problem solved.

We usually wait for the snake to come out far enough to grab them and remove them from the system. For the amount of snakes we've pulled out of miles of manholes, we still can't figure how they've gotten into the ductline. I've worked probably 150 miles of ductline and I've pulled out 50 to 75 snakes a year. Multiply that by 20-30 guys working these same holes and each reporting as much as me, I just don't see how there's that many snakes.

We usually wait for the snake to come out far enough to grab them and remove them from the system. For the amount of snakes we've pulled out of miles of manholes, we still can't figure how they've gotten into the ductline. I've worked probably 150 miles of ductline and I've pulled out 50 to 75 snakes a year. Multiply that by 20-30 guys working these same holes and each reporting as much as me, I just don't see how there's that many snakes.

You could make it easy on yourself. Why not hire my ex-wife?

She looks at them and they are instantly frozen.

Grammar/Spelling nazis......;)
I am the one that created the English is bonkers thread.