• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

gift.jpg

In perspective - my cousin "participated" in the Bataan Death March. Spent several years under intolerable conditions. Never talks about his service. You know the type - someone once called these servicemen "losers" because they were captured, nobody likes losers.

And you whine about your loss of "freedom" because you're asked to wear a mask that *might* mitigate a virus that's killed 200,000+. Wait, the vaccine will further erode your freedom.

You have my sympathy for being inconvenienced. Those numbers are exagerations anyway and those that died, especially front-line workers, would probably die of something else anyway.

... you can respond with your profanity now.

Self-righteous? Maybe...

In perspective - my cousin "participated" in the Bataan Death March. Spent several years under intolerable conditions. Never talks about his service. You know the type - someone once called these servicemen "losers" because they were captured, nobody likes losers.

And you whine about your loss of "freedom" because you're asked to wear a mask that *might* mitigate a virus that's killed 200,000+. Wait, the vaccine will further erode your freedom.

You have my sympathy for being inconvenienced. Those numbers are exagerations anyway and those that died, especially front-line workers, would probably die of something else anyway.

Self-righteous? Maybe...
the virus has not killed 200k americans.
the most that can be said is that 200k americans MIGHT have had covid-19 when they died.

cdc says 1 out of 6 americans might have had the seasonal flu in 2018, and so per the cdc, 488k MIGHT have had the flu when they died.

Self-righteous? Maybe...

the most that can be said is that 200k americans MIGHT have had covid-19 when they died.

cdc says 1 out of 6 americans might have had the seasonal flu in 2018, and so per the cdc, 488k MIGHT have had the flu when they died.

And some people say Obama mishandled "his" flu virus; Obama himself admitted the H1N1 was one of his administration's shortfalls.

I don't know where you got your numbers but...

"CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 460,000 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. Jan 8, 2020."

So do we wait for 488k to die before we take any action? Loss of freedom? All we have is misinformation and guesstimates, people overreacting, and businesses and lives ruined, many complaints but no alternatives offered?

What we really have is a bunch of selfish and incompetent politicians lying, exaggerating, and not getting anything done but accusing each other of crimes and malfeasance.

"You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem." Eldridge Cleaver

Sorry guys, not motivational. I'll stop.

Self-righteous? Maybe...

400,000 die from smoking related conditions every year.
600,000 from cancer.

Why didn't we shut down the country sooner?

This virus still has a 99.94% survival rate, but I'm sure that's much more terrifying than taking Omaha beach.

And some people say Obama mishandled "his" flu virus; Obama himself admitted the H1N1 was one of his administration's shortfalls.

"CDC estimates that influenza was associated with more than 35.5 million illnesses, more than 16.5 million medical visits, 460,000 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths during the 2018–2019 influenza season. Jan 8, 2020."

So do we wait for 488k to die before we take any action? Loss of freedom? All we have is misinformation and guesstimates, people overreacting, and businesses and lives ruined, many complaints but no alternatives offered?

What we really have is a bunch of selfish and incompetent politicians lying, exaggerating, and not getting anything done but accusing each other of crimes and malfeasance.

"You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem." Eldridge Cleaver

curious that in the same year they claim only 34,200 deaths nationwide, they recorded 25k deaths from only 252k positive flu cases in their reporting network.
so if 56 million had the flu, how could only 34,200 die when 10% of actual cases in their reporting network died?
conveniently, there is no national reporting on flu related deaths for adults.

Somewhere between 15-70,000 people died each flu season and we did jack-crap to prevent them, but for some reason this is the end of civilization, and even Biden's crew is now saying that nationwide lock downs don't work. So Biden's plan is basically to finish distributing vaccines that Trump made possible.

And to be clear, McCain was a loser. Maybe if he had actually put up a coherent fight against Obama, we would have never needed Trump. As to most of the other anonymous comments, they were reputed by people willing to go on the record as having been there and not witnessed them.

Mask Study Cancelled Publication

Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC