• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1607385710497.png

I think Dirty D is just dating (and getting the goods).
He isnt married again (yet....).

I think his note even mentioned his divorce isnt final...
She uses me for sex thank you very much! The first thing that I told her was "I'm not a one night stand kind of guy but I'm also not looking for a relationship" and I also told her that I will NEVER walk down the aisle again but she has turned out to be an amazing person (despite having absolutely shit taste in men) and I may keep her around for a while.

And for you assholes pointing out how skinny she is she is way fatter and tramp stampier in person, I have standards to keep you know.

She uses me for sex thank you very much! The first thing that I told her was "I'm not a one night stand kind of guy but I'm also not looking for a relationship" and I also told her that I will NEVER walk down the aisle again but she has turned out to be an amazing person (despite having absolutely shit taste in men) and I may keep her around for a while.

And for you assholes pointing out how skinny she is she is way fatter and tramp stampier in person, I have standards to keep you know.
And you two are always welcome over here.

I am going to tell you how to cut the bull shit right here right now.

Show her that post. Especially the last part.

if she laughs then she is a keeper.

if she gets pissed, fuck her one last time and move on..