• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

8.jpg

Good ole hot shower by my lovely wife and clean clothes. Walked 2.1 miles this morning.

Dammit, after that joke I made of you and look what happens:

E6C5E856-EABC-40BE-84DC-D266AE35D28D.jpeg

Looks like they’re going to give me a few Rads and see if I’ve got a PE!

Now don’t go posting pictures of very hot chicks, or I might have a heart attack and die... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie112

View attachment 7497327

Now don’t go posting pictures of very hot chicks, or I might have a heart attack and die... 😉
From that camera angle I could not what appendage you were flashing! o_O Hope you get better soon.

• Haha
Reactions: GBMaryland

View attachment 7497327

What is PE?

Peyronie's disease
Pulmonary Embolism

Reactions: TACC

View attachment 7497327

Watch out for nurses like this and get well soon mate.....

1607643353677.png

Lichtenstein Castle (Schloss Lichtenstein) is a privately-owned Gothic Revival castle located in the Swabian Jura of southern Germany. It was designed by Carl Alexander Heideloff[1] and its name means "shining stone" or "bright stone".[2] The castle overlooks the Echaz valley near Honau, Reutlingen in the state of Baden-Württemberg. The modern castle was inspired by the novel Lichtenstein (1826) by Wilhelm Hauff and was built in 1840–1842. The ruins of an older medieval castle are a few hundred meters away.

Licht-1.jpg
aerial-view-of-lichtenstein-castle-in-cloudy-weather-germany-in-the-summer-2A95983.jpg
96dda492d7340a49571571cf1e2ab5f8.jpg
lts-gallery016-600x400.jpg
lichtenstein-castle-23.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg