• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

BECCB4CE-1BA6-4918-A245-5C427B14F8E1.png

Are you fucking high??

ca overcharged for DROS
Started a new LEO group to show up at homes of people who had an issue that became recategorized to make you prohibited to seize guns

late of child support or spousal support- no guns

extra money from Dros stolen to general fund

dros went up in 2019 or 2020

All things they felt were AW- had to be registered

to buy ammo
1- have to have a ca doj account
(Buy a gun or set one up)
2- pay a background check fee for each person
3- no mail order
4- don’t live in CA- cant buy ammo here
5- no mail order ammo
6- can’t leave ca with ammo and return unless you purchased the ammo with a background check
7- private sales - 500 rounds max /
Month and FFL for transfer

1989 ca AWB became 1994 fed AWB

Ban home built without Dros and ca doj issued serial #

ca sucks bawls

I think dros is $32

sell more than 6 guns in a year- you have to be a FFL

10 day waiting period

Los Angeles DA dropping all crime enhancements. So gang banger felon who kidnaps, tortured and killed someone
No gun enhancement
Just a simple murder charge
I was referring to the unit of LEO's specifically charged with going out and confiscating firearms from prohibited persons, not all the other bullshit unconstitutional regulations they forced on the people of the state.

So, 1, I'm not fucking high, and 2, your reading comprehension could use some sharpening. 😘😘

This story was overlooked among all the insanity that the MSM has been preaching this year. Remember the gentleman in the video below? He won the election for Lt. Governor in North Carolina. Not only is the the first black Lt. Governor for that state, he's also a PRO-GUN Lt. Governor!

Story below...

This story was overlooked among all the insanity that the MSM has been preaching this year. Remember the gentleman in the video below? He won the election for Lt. Governor in North Carolina. Not only is the the first black Lt. Governor for that state, he's also a PRO-GUN Lt. Governor!

Story below...

He is the only politician that I've ever given money to.

See, you bitches can still post titties, just make sure 1. They aren't copyrighted (a watermark is a good first but not only clue) and 2. don't spam the thread with 40 titty/ass/THOT posts in a row.

This concludes today's lesson
To add to this- don’t clog the hide
Don’t copy past image
Copy image URL
Click on picture icon
Click on tab for link
Insert link

this way picture shows up but it is not hosted on the Hide

An early post in MPT V2.0 -

"FYI for those who dont' know the rules, Nudity is fine just no vagina shots... tits and ass are okay this is a big boy site."

Oh, and I want to report post #14 for watermark!

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb
An early post in MPT V2.0 -

"FYI for those who dont' know the rules, Nudity is fine just no vagina shots... tits and ass are okay this is a big boy site."

Oh, and I want to report post #14 for watermark!

Was the poster of #14 warned not to post by a mod? Or did the poster of #14 snap his fingers on the bancat making bancat into pixie dust? I think the @lowlight can do whatever he wants and rules probably changed a bit since #14.

Big boy rules apply. We are guests and LL can do as he pleases, make rules, break rules and all of us are just mice being played with by bancat.

Stop tagging me,

Things change all the time, the problem with WATERMARKED Images, the owners often come looking for them later.

We get nasty emails from the lawyers of the copyright owners who complain, same with certain celebrity and Influencer images, if you hotlink them or grab them illegally, they will find them.

As the internet progresses, things have to be modified, I don't always write the modifications down, but most of you know them already.

I was referring to the unit of LEO's specifically charged with going out and confiscating firearms from prohibited persons, not all the other bullshit unconstitutional regulations they forced on the people of the state.

So, 1, I'm not fucking high, and 2, your reading comprehension could use some sharpening. 😘😘
Whyyy that reminded me of 1J04 right there...😏😏😉😉🤙

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
Be prepared to explain the self-deprecating term.
Basically what Cajuns or peopke of Acadian descent call themselves. It was originally a doragatory term, but we wear it as a badge of honor. Also see people who live in South Louisiana below I10.

Edit, born and raised below I10. I have seen some yankees move here, stick out like a sore thumb.

Last edited:
Need to extend that to west of N'awlins, you missin a lot of Us.
My mother in law calls me the "Nazi prick". She's never said it without a smile. Coon-ass can be worn with pride. Never seen a person from Wisconsin get mad about being called a "cheese head". Plenty of terms for Italian, Irish, Polish, etc. Be comfortable in your own skin, and you can laugh with the joke. Don't be quick to take offense, the closer your friends, the more they don't pull punches.

Basically what Cajuns or peopke of Acadian descent call themselves. It was originally a doragatory term, but we wear it as a badge of honor. Also see people who live in South Louisiana below I10.

Edit, born and raised below I10. I have seen some yankees move here, stick out like a sore thumb.

Actually, I thought you would be prompted by someone else for the term, my "bad." I was born and raised in the SE Atchafalaya river basin (Assumption Parish), French (1790s)/Cajun (diaspora) ancestry, transplanted myself to Virginia.

Reactions: Zorrosdens