• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

View attachment 7535192

Original still that's been turned into a number of memes over the years. I think you can guess what's going on here.
5e1b80180336d.jpeg

Bernie was photographed (that's the actual pic) sitting alone in the spaced out chairs of commie idiots that attended the sham of an inauguration the other day.
He was sitting like my 8 year old does in time out. Except she eats bacon and is a proud patriotic American.
Bernie was photographed (that's the actual pic) sitting alone in the spaced out chairs of commie idiots that attended the sham of an inauguration the other day.
He was sitting like my 8 year old does in time out. Except she eats bacon and is a proud patriotic American.
1611504829923.png

Only if water-based, surgical lubricant was involved.

@powdahound76 @Doc68

Not sure why I got tagged in.
i was never in the military.

But, I am a nurse in pink shoes. 🤣

But alas, working in hospitals state side brings forth a lot of very attractive ladies.
so no spooning with dudes.
Im also very certain if I was told today I would never meet or see a lady again, I still wouldnt spoon with dude.....