• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Not sure why I got tagged in.
i was never in the military.

But, I am a nurse in pink shoes. 🤣

But alas, working in hospitals state side brings forth a lot of very attractive ladies.
so no spooning with dudes.
Im also very certain if I was told today I would never meet or see a lady again, I still wouldnt spoon with dude.....
Keep denying sugar buns, we believe you...

But alas, working in hospitals state side brings forth a lot of very attractive ladies.
Im also very certain if I was told today I would never meet or see a lady again, I still wouldnt spoon with dude.....
Don’t say that....you’re ruining your image 😂😂🤣🤫😏

Reactions: Beefmanne

All I heard was "pink" and "shoes"

Screenshot_20210124-195656_WhatsApp~2.jpg

download (26).jpeg

Armor, check
Still waiting on grenade launcher and grenades.

That makes me want an M4 again.... kinda.

Circa 1990's for me it was M60 or M203. Hated the M246 S.A.W. the replaced the M60 with in our unit. Talked the Platoon Sargent into letting me trade the SAW for the 203. Almost hard not to want a Spikes or LMT "Thumper" except for the shit ammo available for them. HEDP or nothing.

I personally love the 240B. Never had it jam in combat. The 320(203 replacement), is nice. It opens to the side versus sliding forward. Plus it can be used as a stand alone system.

Doc

Reactions: Edgecrusher