• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

B98C4D15-2931-4D7E-BDCD-23B9942333BF.jpeg

A member of Generation Z learns what the true price of freedom is...

There is still hope in the newer generations who were born post-2000. A Generation Z young woman watches Saving Private Ryan for the very first time and livestreams her reactions for the Internet and her social media friends. A film which her high school most likely never showed to their classes. And a subject that her history classes probably barely covered. Watch as this intelligent young woman learns what sacrifices her ancestors had made so she and her peers can live in the society we have today. Watch as she learns, and embraces a life lesson her government established schools had probably never taught.

A member of Generation Z learns what the true price of freedom is...

There is still hope in the newer generations who were born post-2000. A Generation Z young woman watches Saving Private Ryan for the very first time and livestreams her reactions for the Internet and her social media friends. A film which her high school most likely never showed to their classes. And a subject that her history classes probably barely covered. Watch as this intelligent young woman learns what sacrifices her ancestors had made so she and her peers can live in the society we have today. Watch as she learns, and embraces a life lesson her government established schools had probably never taught.

I am glad she had a reaction. For those of us who have served and lost friends the reaction may come faster than hers

Uh, hey... Whatcha' doin, brah??? View attachment 7544259

You know I love me some free range slaughtered beef... But having somebody downrange that far, with a crosswind like that, to film the impact, is kinda too much, dontcha' think?

Oh and by the way, "a cow... the size of a cow" is kinda redundant... View attachment 7544260

I think he said 'a cow about the size of a cow elk...', which it wasn't. I'm guessing his reference for 6 inches is smaller than described as well.

I grew up around there, but I never saw hillbilly shit like this going on when I was there. Fucking embarrassing.
Looks like things have declined since I left.

I think he said 'a cow about the size of a cow elk...', which it wasn't. I'm guessing his reference for 6 inches is skewed as well.

I grew up around there, but I never saw hillbilly shit like this going on when I was there. Fucking embarrassing.
Looks like things have declined since I left.

That wasn't ordinary 'hillbilly' going on there... That was a bit of Breaking Bad, Tiger King, and Florida man all rolled together...
smiley_freak.gif

Try to make it to the end of this one below without making the same face the little yellow smilie above is making...