• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

69B5E2C9-FCD7-4A48-9577-4BD5F645CC8E.jpeg

LOL somebody told me just now that during the Superbowl, they had an opening commentary for like 5 minutes about how the NFL is racist because they hired fewer "black coaches than white coaches"? Or some shit like that???

View attachment 7549572View attachment 7549572View attachment 7549572

How many TVs were turned OFF right after that? As if a lot of people are still watching this shit in the first place... Holy shit dawg...
My superbowl party today was at the shooting range. My 23 year old son said he wanted to go shooting. It took me about 15 minutes to get packed up and off we went. We got home the game was basically over, so we turned it off and didn't miss it at all. He ordered pizza and we cleaned guns until the pizza showed up.

My superbowl party today was at the shooting range. My 23 year old son said he wanted to go shooting. It took me about 15 minutes to get packed up and off we went. We got home the game was basically over, so we turned it off and didn't miss it at all. He ordered pizza and we cleaned guns until the pizza showed up.
Seriously who won? I watched Hitchcock's "The Birds " on TCM and went to bed.

You cleaned your rifles but, but, but your going to ruin them

did accuracy fall off
Did you use a brush that destroyed the lands
Did the barrel melt in front of you

your a horrible parent teaching your son to clean his weapons

😈😈😈😈

I feel obligated to point out that "Satisfaction" is in fact the Rolling Stones not Zep...

On the other hand there is this:

Zepellin covered it some years later. What a badge of honor it must be to have another superpower cover one of your songs...although I don't think Mick held LZ in very high regard.

Dwight D. Eisenhower was an avid reader of history.
In his memoir, At Ease: Stories I Tell to Friends, the former president tells about his childhood days lost in books about Greece, Rome, Egypt, and Persia. He loved the stories about famous warriors, kings, and philosophers—the “peaks and promontories,” as he calls it, of history.
But writing his memoir in the 1960s, as an older and wiser man, his view of history has changed. He’s come to realize that history isn’t just about the celebrities of each era, but about the actions of millions and millions of everyday people. It’s their actions and decisions that have sustained the forward movement of history throughout the ages.
Frank Haskell was one of his examples—a Civil War soldier that had coordinated a straggled and outnumbered Union front against a block of Confederates at Gettysburg.
In fifteen minutes, Haskell fortified the formation and prevented a key breakthrough by the Confederate soldiers. new Text block ready for your content.
Haskell had acted out of his goodwill, without direction or heed to the rules of hierarchy. In doing so, he made history.
This belief in the power of every individual who strives for goodness—who continues to strive for goodness against the odds—is one central to the American identity.
After all, Haskell was just one individual, and so was Eisenhower. Each had his role in constructing American history as we know it. Our history may have been quite different if either of them were not there.
So there’s no reason to believe that you and I, who are also individuals in this nation’s tapestry, would have any smaller of a role to play than they did.

Came this morning from Epoch times

In an effort to save $125, I made a ton of work for myself today... :)

-Indicate
-Turn Profile
-.950x24tpi threads, check fit
-Pull it, torque it, mark it, and mill the port (I was lazy, did one square port all the way thru)
-Indicate (bore was very straight, 2nd time I didn't use a spider and 'pivot pads')
-Bore front baffle
-Little baby crown

View attachment 7549577
View attachment 7549578
Nice work. I understand completely...turned a "heavy buffer" out of stainless 2 weeks ago to save myself $125 + shipping.

Reactions: sjstill and Ledzep

(y)(y)(y)

hell-yeah-brother.jpg

Zepellin covered it some years later. What a badge of honor it must be to have another superpower cover one of your songs...although I don't think Mick held LZ in very high regard.
I didn't know that they ever covered it, and as far as my search-fu is taking me I can't find that they ever did. There is a bootleg Zeppelin album called "(I can't get no) Satisfaction". It is a recording of a concert in Stockholm, Sweden but that song isn't on the recording. Just a usual Led Zeppelin playlist.

With redundant levels of fail safes in these weapons there is ZERO chances of an accidental critical mass detonation but I would have still shit myself at the prospect of a shaped charge detonation!
What kind of administrative punishment would this warrant? Would the Article 15 paperwork be classified?

Reactions: sjstill