• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

dumbass.jpeg

Just go climb 6 pitches of 5.7-5.9 trad and quit worrying about all those micro edges.
tape up if a lot of cracks like Veadawoo. (Sp?).

I never gym climbed a lot.
just climbed in the cold.
now, there are crowds on routes on any decent day within an hour of the front range. Apparently lines for the nicer routes. 😱

I'm a trad at heart. I got into bouldering when in school at CSU. Rotary Park is still fun. Vedawoo will get you properly adjusted in the head, or maybe crumpled at the base. I lived in MI for over 20 years and living there, you will need to train on plastic. It can be great training if you do it right. The thing is, I've climbed in many places - Canada, all over the US, Mexico, Europe. If you climb hard, you will end up on tiny edges. It's OK, your tips can get real tough. Like anything, too much is not healthy.

I had a good friend (RIP) that wrote a humor thing about the different grades of 5.11. Hint: 10+ offwidth was the hardest. I need to dig that out.

I like this one. Haven't linked before, hope I don't screw up.

My favorite is the veterans version of hallelujah by sailor jerri. I highly recommend it to anyone. Could someone maybe post it on here? Motivational. I don't know how.

Reactions: 143lrsd