• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Absolutely!! Nothing 6k won't fix anyways....
you-sir-have-fucking-nailed-it.jpg

I knew the storm was coming. I went and filled all of our water jugs and got kerosine for the heater. I filled up all of my vehicles too. We have charcoal, wood and propane burners to make food. We have plenty of food and I made sure I had beer on hand. You just have to watch the weather and realize you need to prepare. Most people don't even realize it. My wife is one of them, even after I told her what I was doing to get ready for the snow that was coming
OUTSTANDING TROOP...

But your supposed to wait for the Gov. To take care of you
There in lies the paradox.

As a white cis-gendered boomer male, I'm being told that I am toxic to society and need to be shunned... except for all the tax dollars that I send to the government so they can give it to the non-cis-gendered boomer males. At some point the government is going to have to rely on the soi boys/girls/things to fund this disaster.

I think we have just enough time left for all us cis-gendered boomer males to grab our significant others and get the fuck out of Dodge and let this run its course.

Reactions: clcustom1911
There in lies the paradox.

As a white cis-gendered boomer male, I'm being told that I am toxic to society and need to be shunned... except for all the tax dollars that I send to the government so they can give it to the non-cis-gendered boomer males. At some point the government is going to have to rely on the soi boys/girls/things to fund this disaster.

I think we have just enough time left for all us cis-gendered boomer males to grab our significant others and get the fuck out of Dodge and let this run its course.
Who is John Galt?

I'm at the point that I'm starting to confront racist, sexist, genderist pieces of crap to their faces and tell them that I will not put up with any talk denigrating the colour of someone's skin, the gender identity they choose or the sexuality they choose.
Unless you can flip the colours/adjectives/genders etc, and what they are saying sounds fine both ways, then they are doing hate speech and will be called out on it.

Schwiing. Fuel injected baby!

View attachment 7562344

Not sure what kind of work you do, hobbyist or pro, but if you’re planning to spend any significant time behind that saw these will compliment it nicely. Best pants I’ve ever owned! (No affiliation)

Been eyeing one of those 500i R saws myself. Sold my 660 some time ago and not sure I can convince myself that I need a 500 but they sure look nice. I have only seen videos as I don’t know anyone who owns one.

Not sure what kind of work you do, hobbyist or pro, but if you’re planning to spend any significant time behind that saw these will compliment it nicely. Best pants I’ve ever owned! (No affiliation)

Must be strong as they are using it on sailboats to replace 19 MM cable wire rigging

Snows gone, 60 degrees, thank God, made it thru fine. Went to town picked up some feed,went by the HEB, line of people must have been over a 100yds long waiting to get in. They even had porta potties set up. Shook my head and went home. People dont have a clue
20210220_182439.jpg

Been eyeing one of those 500i R saws myself. Sold my 660 some time ago and not sure I can convince myself that I need a 500 but they sure look nice. I have only seen videos as I don’t know anyone who owns one.
They were only out in Europe, until recently. I sold my MS462 so I could try the FI.

79.2 cc, 6.7 hp and 28" bar. I need this 4.5 feet of snow to melt so I can get it in some wood. I sold the MS462 because the FI sounded sexy.

Run that thing with a skip tooth and do some eating. Whats the weight comparison like to other 80cc saws?

Reactions: AMGtuned
I Finish cutting firewood for the next winter in June from what was felled the previous winter or already down. That freaking saw would be just what the doctor ordered. Am I jealous? Yup.

They were only out in Europe, until recently. I sold my MS462 so I could try the FI.
I did see two on Ebay and they are asking 1,899 for one and the other is 1,745. The guy selling them for 1,899 had 9 of them for sale and he is down to one but the listing is from Hungary so who knows what you would get.

My stepson has a 500i. It's a beast and very light. Getting one in the U.S. is tricky.....but it can be done.

View attachment 7562344

Good review here. All of you guys talking about saws better read and post in the Woodchuck and Firewood Hoarders thread.

View attachment 7562344
nice!

i've had mine for a few months now. bags of power, is weighted and balanced nicely. haven't put the 32" bar on it yet to see how front heavy it will be. 32" for some reason is the longest stihl aust. recommend. have no idea why. the "R" model won't be available here till some time towards the end of the year. apparently i can get the wrap handles as a spare part, a must for anyone serious i suspect.

Reactions: alfack and brianf