• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1c77176136dfd17c7b5cbb4825c332ab.jpg

HOOOLY SHIT... A true case of 'modern problems require modern solutions'...

----------
I tried to call to talk to a rep about a package and the system absolutely would not let me talk to someone saying no other info is available. After several attempts I just called and said a driver attacked me and 15 sec later I was talking to a customer service representative.

Fed Ex is such a bullshit company

----------

anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif
anim_lol.gif

how do you guys like my billet aluminum gun case , can fit at least 3 pistols in it
planning on machining it soon . middle section will be wire cut out using edm
it will have an o ring around the top lip to keep it nice and sealed up

Attachments

• 2342135414534534.PNG
    2342135414534534.PNG
    308.1 KB · Views: 109
  • 3234234543225464.PNG
    3234234543225464.PNG
    196.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 543254236424562456542.PNG
    543254236424562456542.PNG
    289.4 KB · Views: 96
how do you guys like my billet aluminum gun case , can fit at least 3 pistols in it
planning on machining it soon . middle section will be wire cut out using edm
it will have an o ring around the top lip to keep it nice and sealed up
Carry handle is off center when it is deployed, the box will tilt and be a PITA to carry. The weight of the aluminum will magnify this.

EDM it last so that if you make a mistake you are not scrapping that sunk cost as well. And let us know the final all-in cost you think it will be. What are the dimensions of the raw stock you are using? Going with 6061?

You could just drill the corners and mill out the inside. If you have the skills for the outside you have the skills for the inside. A lot of the machining in there isn’t precise work it’s only removing material.

Last edited:

someone has to be smart enough to know how to turn powdered sugar into powder that can be used to make bullets lol shoot a few round and bake a cake all in the same day lol someday

It will be like that oil in the Farscape universe that can be consumed as well as power the fuel cells on the Peacekeeper pulse rifles and pistols. The oil acts like gunpowder, is flammable and explosive when confined, but instead of being used to propel a projectile, the explosion instead powers a generator, which ionizes air or water into a bolt of charged particles, and sends them out of the barrel at like 20,000 FPS... When this technology is finally perfected on this humble Terra one day, I expect KAC will be the first to manufacture the 'M2100 Particle Bolter Upper' for the AR, and then everybody shits on PSA when they too come out with something similar, works just as good, but far cheaper...
smiley_smartass.gif

Sugar + KNO3 actually makes EXCELLENT rocket propellant though. There are several videos on YouTube where amateur rockets powered by sugar have been shot up to 100,000 feet and more. That is "edge of space" flight...

ETA: Forgot to mention, Hodgdon's clean and high energy Triple Se7en black powder substitute is sugar based...

Last edited:
Carry handle is off center when it is deployed, the box will tilt and be a PITA to carry. The weight of the aluminum will magnify this.

EDM it last so that if you make a mistake you are not scrapping that sunk cost as well. And let us know the final all-in cost you think it will be. What are the dimensions of the raw stock you are using? Going with 6061?

You could just drill the corners and mill out the inside. If you have the skills for the outside you have the skills for the inside. A lot of the machining in there isn’t precise work it’s only removing material.
the inside is 4"+ in depth and I need a small radius if I where to use a .75 em it would have to be 5 times D , that em no matter how slow you go will chatter and be mega expensive . and if I edm the inside I get yet another big block of alum out of it instead of turning it into chips