• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1616193339217.png

If you are using that its probably the cheapest part of your trip at double the price.

Ammo cost is the last thing on my mind during hunting season. I don't reload myself, but I have some friends who are excellent at it, and I pay for their skill with cash, whiskey, and groceries.

Meat in the freezer is a good exchange. I wouldn't care what my hunting ammo cost.

Is that why it crashed?
Its an agm-86

No. No idea why it crashed and didn't go boom. Besides that is a cruise missile. They eventually intentionally crash and go boom. That is what they do.

Besides those have been around for awhile. Operational from 82 (when I was - 4) to '19.

Replaced by the agm-158 jassm (not my engines) and the agm158b, c, d jassm-er (my engines).

Back in the early days of Youtube, there was a hilarious video of two guys where dude #1 would say "buttplug" and dude #2 looked confused. Dude #1 kept saying buttplug louder and louder, then going "BUTTah!!" "Pluggah!!!", etc. I'd like to paste that audio onto Joe's AF1 staircase tumbles.

Buttplug! (falls)

BUTT! PLUG!!! (falls again)

BUTTah!!! PLUGah!!! (goes down for the count)