• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1618726339306.png

So right now I’m sitting in a Scottsdale coffee shop and there were 2 annoying AF 20 something Instagram wannabe THOT’s sitting next to me until the nosier one looked over my shoulder. They moved away from me while giving me dirty looks. Well done shitbags! 🤣

So right now I’m sitting in a Scottsdale coffee shop and there were 2 annoying AF 20 something Instagram wannabe THOT’s sitting next to me until the nosier one looked over my shoulder. They moved away from me while giving me dirty looks. Well done shitbags! 🤣
I was in a bar at Boston/Logan having dinner a couple of years ago. I had the Hide up on my iPad and there was a post of Veer’s “Dildopony”, complete with rainbow displayed. Some woman from a couple of barstools down saw it and said “that’s really weird”. I told her to mind her own fucking business, turned around and went back to dinner/reading. She got up and left in a huff. I was grinning ear to ear.

Bills a moron never forget 😆

I hope someone saved that and is sending him a gift

Last edited: