• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

This one
1621650933637.png

Even though I believe Roger Waters is against Israel. That said, I would love to sit outside and drink and listen to those guys play Floyd.
Yeah, he's a piece of shit that got kicked out of Pink Floyd... So many decent musicians have talent, but no brains... Must be the trade they make with the devil...

Reactions: wh20crazy
Some Old School Motivation, not fully appreciated by most .
Yesterday my brother been on the search, and picked up an Old Motor and Tranny. that was pulled and been sitting on a pallet in storage 30+ years . He checked all the serial #'s and sent me a Pic. today.
turns out... It a 'pretty hard to find' motor and tranny, out of a Dodge 1970 Super Bee, 440 HP six-Pack . He has a pretty clean, 70-k low miles 70 Coronet 440 .
So.. they both will be mated together in a labor of love, and soon to be eating up some Asphalt .
-
440hp6-pack.jpg

-

View attachment 7630964

I don’t think anyone realizes how many criminals cases are going to be challenged because of her media requirement.