• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1628317004359.png

I made it up, I ain't finding names for that lazy fuck!😂🤣🖕🏽
Hilarious!
Mmmmm…already served up on the table! 🍽️

But that name...really? Lick my balls?
To uphold the integrity of this wholesome young woman and protect her purity from you slanderous dogs, I believe her name is Eliza Rose Watson.

And here's more of her naked.
1628343183927.gif

You want pink eye?.......cause that’s how you get pink eye.........don’t ask me how I know.......
Ummm…. Yeah!!!! I’d do ass bongs all day everyday instead of the standard beer bong. If the price of admission is I look like a cyborg for a week…where do I signup. Lol

Actually, had "friends" through our daughters from a very young age. Theirs fell off one of these at the park one day during "spirited" play. They lost their freaking minds.

Our daughter graduated BCT with an Army Achievement medal and Expert in marksmanship, and is now an EMT. She shoots the sh!t out of me in USPA and off-hand rifle. Theirs, well, she played volleyball, I think. Hooah.

Actually, had "friends" through our daughters from a very young age. Theirs fell off one of these at the park one day during "spirited" play. They lost their freaking minds.

Our daughter graduated BCT with an Army Achievement medal and Expert in marksmanship, and is now an EMT. She shoots the sh!t out of me in USPA and off-hand rifle. Theirs, well, she played volleyball, I think. Hooah.
They award AAMs for graduating Basic now....one of my medics lost his foot and lower right leg and pulled 2 guys out of a burning vehicle and only got an AAM because he deployed 2 months later than we did....🤬🤬🤬🤬

WTF?????

Doc

Last edited:
They award AAMs for graduating Basic now....one of my medics lost his foot and lower right leg and pulled 2 guys out of a burning vehicle and only got an AAM because he deployed 2 months later than we did....🤬🤬🤬🤬

WTF?????

Doc
WTF,
My thoughts exactly.
Kudos to the expert badge, but an AAM in basic?
Crazy

It was for academic achievement, and she was the only one in the company.

My point was, most "parents" lose their shit if their kid falls off a piece of playground equipment.

Academic achievement in what exactly. I dont remember there being any written tests in Basic.....

Doc

Academic achievement in what exactly. I dont remember there being any written tests in Basic.....

Doc
Shit. You are right. Sorry.

She's been called out for academics in AIT (68W). Highest GPA. That's why I was confused. The medal @ BCT was for "Iron Soldier", overall physical performance, not academics.

She's done "tough-mudder" style competitions for fun since she was in high school. Physical stuff @ BCT was a breeze for her, she kept wanting to "go again" on the fun stuff, like repelling..

Sorry again.

Last edited:
Reactions: brianf
Shit. You are right. Sorry.

She's been called out for academics in AIT (68W). Highest GPA. That's why I was confused. The medal @ BCT was for "Iron Soldier", overall physical performance, not academics.

She's done "tough-mudder" style competitions for fun since she was in high school. Physical stuff @ BCT was a breeze for her, she kept wanting to "go again" on the fun stuff, like repelling..

Sorry again.
Well since I now know she is a medic, that's said she better not think her being booksmart will alone make her a good medic. Reading something in a book is 150% different than real life.

She needs to continually learn and not be afraid to learn from others that may have less time than her.

I was a 68W30Q5 and was just medically retired back in early July.

If she has any questions feel free to ask.

Doc

Reactions: brianf and eflyguy