• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1629359315959.png

I sure am glad that you are in the UK. We have enough of your type already.

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." – John Morley, 1st Viscount Morley of Blackburn

Geek65 should have learned by now that non-aligned opinions and unacceptable comments will be met with vitriolic responses until silenced by the "Hide's" oligarchy. Interpretation of the First Amendment will be on a case-by-case basis. Example to follow...

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." – John Morley, 1st Viscount Morley of Blackburn

Geek65 should have learned by now that non-aligned opinions and unacceptable comments will be met with vitriolic responses until silenced by the "Hide's" oligarchy. Interpretation of the First Amendment will be on a case-by-case basis. Example to follow...
They can tar and feather me too. I am not afraid of opinions contradicting those I have. I actually welcome debate and know that the process will either strengthen my views or I will learn something and grow.

I have zero respect for name calling and playground insults.

I find it telling that for the most part, those who go on the attack do not have a single opinion of their own. It is like they dont realize foreign powers are feeding the propaganda and conspiracy theories to tear apart this great nation. Q may be a high ranked government official, but it isn't our government.

None of our amendments apply to him. He lives in the land of bad teeth, milk breath, and body odor

Laughable coming from the folks who want to outlaw "hate speech".

Kindly refrain from pointing out our glaring hypocrisy.