• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

9A4E9A13-EAC3-4736-9F0C-1ED03B4B1F3F.jpeg

The set of drawers hit the child on the head and leg. What sad fucking sicko finds a child getting hurt funny! Wouldn't find it funny if it was your child (PS I don't give a flying fuck if I am called out for make a comment).

It is things like this which play into the hands of the anti gun lobby, i.e. all you gun nuts are sick individuals if you find this funny...., etc. just don't give them the opportunity to criticise.

The set of drawers hit the child on the head and leg. What sad fucking sicko finds a child getting hurt funny! Wouldn't find it funny if it was your child (PS I don't give a flying fuck if I am called out for make a comment).

It is things like this which play into the hands of the anti gun lobby, i.e. all you gun nuts are sick individuals if you find this funny...., etc. just don't give them the opportunity to criticise.
I thought it was funny
The kids parents probably set it up to make money on the internet
Would any normal parent post something like that?