• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

pineapple2.jpg

Totally a thing in Germany, and totally a thing in America.

I lived in Maine about 50 miles from a town that had taken something like 3000 Somali refugees.

Great place, raised their rapes, murders and child abuse by 5000%.
Would that be Portland, or the dirty Lew?

Reactions: FjallJager
That reminds me of a prank I played on one of the other firefighters from my shift.
He was restoring a '68 Camero, and was still in the tear down process. I added a few extra nuts to his nuts & bolts can.
Kind of a long wait for the reaction, but it was epic when the day came.
Used to do that when I worked for a Mercedes dealer, only a recirculating ball steering sector. After you reseal one you need to count the ball as they go back in, add one to a guys reassembly tray and wait.

Reactions: Maxwell
That reminds me of a prank I played on one of the other firefighters from my shift.
He was restoring a '68 Camero, and was still in the tear down process. I added a few extra nuts to his nuts & bolts can.
Kind of a long wait for the reaction, but it was epic when the day came.

Drove my 79' F-250 to the fire station one Saturday. Mid morning one of the guys said "hey did you see that oil spot under your truck?" I grabbed a flash light from the Engine and slid underneath my truck. They let me search for about a minute before they busted out with laughter from the engine bay. I crawled back out from under my old truck, and said "I hate you mother fuckers!"

One of them specifically brought in a jug of used engine oil just to do that.

Drove my 79' F-250 to the fire station one Saturday. Mid morning one of the guys said "hey did you see that oil spot under your truck?" I grabbed a flash light from the Engine and slid underneath my truck. They let me search for about a minute before they busted out with laughter from the engine bay. I crawled back out from under my old truck, and said "I hate you mother fuckers!"

One of them specifically brought in a jug of used engine oil just to do that.
Had a friend who loved buying prank "toys" such as fly-in-an-ice-cube, fake vomit, dog poop, etc. I borrowed a fake oil patch - while riding with my buddy who had a HD sportster and the next stop at a restaurant... Priceless!!!

Had a friend who loved buying prank "toys" such as fly-in-an-ice-cube, fake vomit, dog poop, etc. I borrowed a fake oil patch - while riding with my buddy who had a HD sportster and the next stop at a restaurant... Priceless!!!
I worked with one just like him.

One morning we were on the ambulance together. I get in to help check everything and there's a real looking rubber snake sitting on the bench. It damn sure gave me pause. I should have let him check the whole thing by himself.