• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

What I remember most about Glock is that when they first came to the United States everybody was shooting themselves in the leg and the foot.

Reactions: 168BTHPM
Glock did make a few with a thumb safety.

I had no idea. I bought my daughter a Shield because she's more comfortable with the thumb safety. She was still a teenager at the time (we were shooting USPSA) and carrying a 26. I'm fine carrying a round chambered (+1, you know) in my 43. Haven't shot myself yet, but if it had been an option when the 43 came out, I would probably have gone with it.

.. and, as this is a PICTURE thread:
1631183623667.png

So someone is supposed to be gay if they don't like garage sale Tupperware guns? I own lots of handguns but only 1 Glock because they are cheap utilitarian tools like you. The only reason I own that Glock is because a Navy Seal friend gave it to me when he got home from Libya after a deployment and it has the Bone Frog engraved on it. Can you see it in the photo?

View attachment 7699579
"tupperware guns"

OK, boomer. lol

Reactions: Drew890
SH Posters: I'm an elite marksman and I engage targets routinely to distances exceeding 1000 yards after accounting for all environmental variables and utilizing a mastery of the fundamentals of marksmanship!

Also SH Posters: I can't handle a grip angle that's 3 degrees different cause there's sand in my man pussy

sensing-zombieland.gif

I prefer a pistol with an external or thumb safety as well, I also prefer decocking hammer guns over striker fire guns. Glock did make a few with a thumb safety. You are right, bringing up the Glock thing in shooting forums is like going to a truck and tractor pull and yelling Ford Sucks, even though they do, someone will jump in and want to argue. Uh oh, somebody driving an F-150 with a Glock fetish is going to be pissed now. Shit now I have to own up and tell you I do own one Ford, an F-150 Lariat. At least it isn't a Prius and it's not my primary wheels. Shit I own a Glock and a Ford, time for some life choices introspection.

View attachment 7699710
If glock would sell a pistol with a safety in the US it would be motivational

…He has only brought out the PG stuff this time also.
Anyone who keeps fucking blathering on about Glocks vs 1911’s will be required to msg me your cell #’s so I can send you the stuff that LL won’t let us post here. Think 3 day old Arby’s sammich with a heaping side of FUPA.

We had to carry 1911 with empty chambers because of all the accidents.
Unless the holster covers the safety as well as it covers the trigger, people will find a way to disengage it. Granted these were military idiots, not the idiots here.
Speaking of idiots take this shit somewhere else