• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

E30BBE77-9240-4A1A-BA68-5A243D12E424.gif

Not even remotely true. Rumsfeld said that there was $2.3T they were having trouble tracking because of disparate systems and lack of a standardized accounting process. WAY different than saying "we can't find $2.3T". If I give you a billion dollars and tell you to spend $500M on bombs and $500M on tanks, and then you spend $100M on bombs, $100M on tanks, and $800M on rifles, then your checkbook ain't gonna balance; compounding things, your initial $1B budget now has $1.6B in errors. Nobody walked off with $2.3 trillion. Don't believe everything you read in a meme.

My dad said they called that the Flying W when he raced motocross.
One of the guys in my squad this weekend had a Bonneville T-shirt on. I asked if he'd ever been and he stated that he had been. Drove over 200 MPH. On a motorcycle. 260ish MPH IIRC. I was impressed.

I was going to make a friendly suggestion....but considering the "birthing person" driving the vehicle I'm hoping the internet can share this. My intent is to allow for them to have a moment of personal reflection to adjust their misinformation.

IMG_0182.jpg

ill double down on that..

id bet money that most people have shot less rounds down range at targets over 800 yards than they have "posts" on the hide

...some of the bickering only comes from people not putting time in on the range

About a 3-1 ratio for me.
I'll have that fixed by this time next year.

Reactions: brianf
No CIB? Shows you what a warrior he was. He didn't give a damn about the little shit. Made a difference to me though. Lesson learned.

Awesome song about him with some footage from the movie To Hell and Back where he played himself. List of his awards at the end as well.

Reactions: canman
Ran across this gem of Covid propaganda....

26554102_web1_M-0922-covid-antivax-sack-EDH-210920-1024x774.jpg

Now I'm assuming the intent was anti-maskers lack brains....

...but isn't this really saying that anti-maskers are safe from a deadly plague and won't be turned into mindless zombies?...

🤣🤣🤣

“Dick - tating” = Dictating?

OOOORRR is that misspelled? It’s one letter from:
  1. Dick Tatting ? (dick tattoos)
  2. Dick Tasting ?
  3. Dick Eating ?
  4. Dickating ? (like “picketing”)
And the curved arrow at the bumper…she must be saying that Honda Ridgelines & Virginia make her sad? 😢

Last edited:
I don't know guys, I think if you started wet sanding with maybe 1200, then switched to 1500, followed by 2000, and finished with a random orbit with polishing compound, it'll buff out and no one will ever be able to tell.
PDR silly