• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

They have dressed in the wrong order. I’m f you don’t get it, then you are not getting it.
Not sure what happened and I’m not even drunk yet. The second line should be if you don’t get it…

1633410660108.png

View attachment 7715276
Seen this morning on the school run.
Hopefully just checking location to drop off my Rifle.
(will have to order it first unless your skills are that good you already know what I want ?)

Hi,

Perfect example of "If you look for me, you will see me all over the world", lolol

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Perfect example of "If you look for me, you will see me all over the world", lolol

Sincerely,
Theis
Hey,

its a funny thing.

I saw the other Theis plate on here last night, went to take my daughter to school this morning & stopped behind this one. Never seen that car before today.

Not the oddest coincidence I've had by far though.

First one was, had a girl I went to primary school with in Sydney come in to have her car fixed where I was working in Perth.
Second one, bumped into a mate from high school at a McDonalds' in Kyoto Japan 20 years later.

Cheers
Drew

Funny you mention this. My high school worked on the "quarter system" in re: marking periods... 4 per year. All of my PE classes would take one of those quarters for actual classroom instruction (as opposed to real PE in the gym). During my freshman and sophomore years, it was indeed, Sex Ed. And the Junior year? Why, of course, "Driver's Ed." In my state, you could take driver's ed and be permitted to drive a car with the class instructor at 16.5 years. But you couldn't go for your full learner's permit (i.e. driving with any licensed driver present) until you turned 17 and passed the written test and vision check (both of which I did on the 1st try). I also passed my road test on the first try as well.

Reactions: Beefmanne
Hey,

its a funny thing.

I saw the other Theis plate on here last night, went to take my daughter to school this morning & stopped behind this one. Never seen that car before today.

Not the oddest coincidence I've had by far though.

First one was, had a girl I went to primary school with in Sydney come in to have her car fixed where I was working in Perth.
Second one, bumped into a mate from high school at a McDonalds' in Kyoto Japan 20 years later.

Cheers
Drew

I ran into a woman who dated my ex wife's cousin when I was in Hong Kong.............