• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

unpatriotic.png

Reactions: GhostFace

someone had a brain fart to paint it pink, they should of painted it rainbow for full effect

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb
Come to a website where the amount of patriots outweighs cocksuckers 10:1 at least...

Disregard the fact that everyone here lost a significant amount of buying power, while being subjected to personal attack and constant propaganda from the most treasonous government in our history at any point in time...

Make a political post about a past President to show how "woke", "progressive", and "correct" we are...

That's a bold move Cotton, let's see if it pays off...

245508a12be460b7760c8eb870423443496ae5b179ba7684fe5c7e71850dc2de_1.jpg

I had the displeasure of working with a soldier who was a Congressman's son while in the Army. He was all spit and polish, and zero functional skill. But, he looked good in a uniform, and his daddy was a Congressman... so he got promoted rapidly. He was one of "those" soldiers who glued down his pockets, on his BDUs (duty, not dress uniform) so they would lay perfectly flat.

None, just like all the other political attack memes here.

you cant meme a person/president who the people love, and the reason they love him is he ain't a politician.
maybe you've been living under a rock and missed how much people love Trump.

this might remind you who the people prefer

"Trump family and no military service". There is no way that is true, it has to be fake bullshit. He was alway telling us what a Big Beautiful American he is. I think it is a bunch of crap. I hope it's not true, I voted for him 3 times in the last election....

If eating dicks was a sport, you would be grand champion. You would realize the man did more for the common man than any President in your dick eating life span, but the problem is your eyes are blinded by your own colon juice. Now, please go back to your dick eating, as that seems more tuned to your skill set! Fucking putz! Find another thread for your stupidity!

I am sure you would gladly prostrate yourself for Obama and he did not serve in the military either. One point that your myopic perspective misses completely is the respect the President has for the military. Since you are too much of a liberal cuckold to bring that up Obama and Pedo Joe have exhibited a strong disdain for the military while Trump did the exact opposite.

How about putting a little effort into not being a troll and post something of relevance or value.

It is just a meme, this is America and this is a shooting site. If Snipers Hide wants to endorse any group and tell others to F off, I'll listen. Until then, all of you guys telling me to eat a bag of dicks can enjoy your first amendment just like I do.