• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Nope.

That is just the way we had to do it in Basic Training
. . . but it was night
. . . in the rain
. . . and they were shooting at us
. . . with tracers
. . . and the Drill Sergeants were making the rope bounce.
Sure if you went to basic training in Thailand you did not have to crawl along the rope over the river full of alligators in the United States of America sorry that’s just bullshit

Just the officers.
Air Force? Mincing, maybe sashay or prance. Saunter would be more appropriate for those of us that walked the bridge of of a battleship. Not sure the right term for Army or USMC, presumably in either mud or sand. Plod? Trudge? On good days, perambulate.

Reactions: Emerson0311
1633830231362.png

Air Force? Mincing, maybe sashay or prance.

Hmm. I don’t remember sashaying attacking targets a couple hundred miles behind the Iraq border. And I don’t think my brother was mincing while doing night low altitude Rockeye attacks one targets just north of Kuwait. Neither were my Weasel buddies while they were attacking SAM sites. Maybe you should just talk about your own officers.

I wonder what the weight of pull on this bow is. She definitely doesn't have any bow kills. Also must be a huge nock on the arrow.

View attachment 7718125
Thats pretty terrible. All that work to make her look badass and they couldn't even have her draw a real 1 lb bow back? I get the over draw so she can get in position to push her tits out and show her face but a slack piece of rope, WTF