• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1633848292161.png

Air Force? Mincing, maybe sashay or prance. Saunter would be more appropriate for those of us that walked the bridge of of a battleship. Not sure the right term for Army or USMC, presumably in either mud or sand. Plod? Trudge? On good days, perambulate.

Flounder?

I've been known to totter from time to time, but strolling is where it's at.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Hmm. I don’t remember sashaying attacking targets a couple hundred miles behind the Iraq border. And I don’t think my brother was mincing while doing night low altitude Rockeye attacks one targets just north of Kuwait. Neither were my Weasel buddies while they were attacking SAM sites. Maybe you should just talk about your own officers.

All in good fun. I thought pilots stepped.

There is nothing like a ride in a Dakota. I just wonder what it's like to land in one?
I can tell you exactly that. "that's All, Brother" the C-47 that led the D Day invasion is based at San Marcos TX. Alamo Eagles, the Chapter of the 101st Airborne Division Association, is associated with them. We act as docents on Jr, the cabin mock up, and generally advise the public on our history in the back of that plane. They took us on a flight, where we demonstrated the jump commands for the passengers. The landing was soft, and sweet. The flight deck has all modern instruments, and new engines. The pilots are young, highly qualified, and immediately after our flight, took up three loads of Sky Divers.
oh, and no, us old guys don't jump anymore. Way to brittle.
My buddy, Tom.

Attachments

• AlamoEaglesTAB4.jpg
    AlamoEaglesTAB4.jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 67
Now, now, she has more class than the Kardashians and I firmly believe the so called
“rifraff” that inhabit the ‘hide are perfectly comfortable with women of class, especially the curvy variety.

Yeah, but most of the ones posted here are (enhanced) curvy at the top and skinny on the bottom.

Hmm. I don’t remember sashaying attacking targets a couple hundred miles behind the Iraq border. And I don’t think my brother was mincing while doing night low altitude Rockeye attacks one targets just north of Kuwait. Neither were my Weasel buddies while they were attacking SAM sites. Maybe you should just talk about your own officers.

You AF types are so cute…