• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Probably wanted some badass sidepipes :D
1635465471266.png

…They own all the facilities and tug boats etc on each end of the Panama canal and in essence control the canal.
The PRC owns the Panama Canal but has a 0% chance of denying the US it’s use if we really need it (shifting naval assets to the Pacific if they start a shooting war). The PRC has a hard time supporting their warships on the short jaunt up to the Aleutians, SouthCom has piles of different contingency plans for the Canal Zone and in the event of a shooting conflict any Chinese warships headed for the canal would probably never even see the B-52’s that salvo off a pile of LRASM’s at them.

Now back to motivational shit before I am forced to spam myself with glorious fatties.

The PRC owns the Panama Canal but has a 0% chance of denying the US it’s use if we really need it (shifting naval assets to the Pacific if they start a shooting war). The PRC has a hard time supporting their warships on the short jaunt up to the Aleutians, SouthCom has piles of different contingency plans for the Canal Zone and in the event of a shooting conflict any Chinese warships headed for the canal would probably never even see the B-52’s that salvo off a pile of LRASM’s at them.

Now back to motivational shit before I am forced to spam myself with glorious fatties.

Go on, I date you!

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D
Eddie Albert

1635532874755.png

Military​

Prior to World War II, and before his film career, Albert had toured Mexico as a clown and high-wire artist with the Escalante Brothers Circus, but secretly worked for U.S. Army intelligence, photographing German U-boats in Mexican harbors.[8] On September 9, 1942, Albert enlisted in the United States Coast Guard and was discharged in 1943 to accept an appointment as a lieutenant in the U.S. Naval Reserve. He was awarded the Bronze Star with Combat "V" for his actions during the invasion of Tarawa in November 1943, when, as the coxswain of a Coast Guard landing craft, he rescued 47 Marines who were stranded offshore (and supervised the rescue of 30 others), while under heavy enemy machine-gun fire.[9]

Hollywood today is a joke compared to these men!!

Eddie Albert

View attachment 7730894

Military​

Prior to World War II, and before his film career, Albert had toured Mexico as a clown and high-wire artist with the Escalante Brothers Circus, but secretly worked for U.S. Army intelligence, photographing German U-boats in Mexican harbors.[8] On September 9, 1942, Albert enlisted in the United States Coast Guard and was discharged in 1943 to accept an appointment as a lieutenant in the U.S. Naval Reserve. He was awarded the Bronze Star with Combat "V" for his actions during the invasion of Tarawa in November 1943, when, as the coxswain of a Coast Guard landing craft, he rescued 47 Marines who were stranded offshore (and supervised the rescue of 30 others), while under heavy enemy machine-gun fire.[9]

Hollywood today is a joke compared to these men!!

Wait, I thought he landed at Normandy on D-Day.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Charles Buchinsky, B-29 gunner, flew 25 missions and was awarded the purple heart.

View attachment 7730888

Also known as Charles Bronson.

Once upon a time in a small dusty Texas town, a man named Chuck Norris was engaged in a game of billiards at the saloon when he looked up and spotted a horse and rider coming up to the front of the saloon. A man in a dust covered greatcoat dismounted and after a second, Chuck Norris realized that the man was Charles Bronson and assumed that he had come to address a grievance with him regarding the splitting of the bounty on a cold blooded killer that both of them had worked together to capture and bring to justice a month ago...

Ten minutes later, both Chuck Norris and Charles Bronson stepped out onto the dusty main street, both mens' greatcoats stirring in the dry wind like the wings of buzzards. For a long minute, both just exchanged solid, grim faced looks without any movements towards their holstered weapons. Then Charles Bronson spoke up. "You know pard', the bounty had been paid in full by the marshal of Pecos County and we have split it evenly. We both put in work tracking that scumbag down and bringin' him in. I don't even know why we are disputin' this. I say we go back in the bar and get drinks, huh?"

Chuck Norris nodded and replied. "I think that is the most sensible. There ain't gonna be anybody left in this world after an exchange of thousands of megatons".........