• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1638201747429.png

I dread to think what you were searching for! Also, I wouldn't want to look at your internet history files.
Search? What makes you think @Dirty D has to waste his time searching? When one becomes known for the finer things in life they find you, you don’t have to look for them anymore.

the "homeless" people in Cambridge are 20-somethings stoners larping as actual homeless people...

every time ive seen them, they are almost all wearing new designer shoes, reek of pot, and dont smell like piss....theyve been "homeless" for all of 12 hrs because their parents kicked them out of the basement for the day.

you want to see actual homeless people Hogg, take a trip down to 'methadone mile' and watch the zombies roaming the streets.....better yet, do it alone, at night.....then see if your bitch ass doesnt have a change of heart on gun ownership.
I've been to both MIT and Harvard...you're right. When I was up there, you could see the "homeless" all around…most are exactly how you say.
No, wasn't there for school….. vacation/interview. The company had a few professors that worked actively at or previously worked at 1 of the 2 schools.

the "homeless" people in Cambridge are 20-somethings stoners larping as actual homeless people...

every time ive seen them, they are almost all wearing new designer shoes, reek of pot, and dont smell like piss....theyve been "homeless" for all of 12 hrs because their parents kicked them out of the basement for the day.

you want to see actual homeless people Hogg, take a trip down to 'methadone mile' and watch the zombies roaming the streets.....better yet, do it alone, at night.....then see if your bitch ass doesnt have a change of heart on gun ownership.

Trustafarians!