• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

z-memes-34-2.jpg

I haven't loaded in a few months, lack of components sucks lol. Can't shoot it all if it's not all loaded.
Yea its a pain. Just bought a 25-06 and have had a hard time finding brass, dies and other reloading tools for 25 cal. Really thought I'd be ok with that cartridge choice but I was wrong

Reactions: akmike47
Yea its a pain. Just bought a 25-06 and have had a hard time finding brass, dies and other reloading tools for 25 cal. Really thought I'd be ok with that cartridge choice but I was wrong
I don't see many of them for sale anywhere any more, but that's just me.

I've sold a few thousand guns easily, but I'm just one guy.

Maybe mighty armory could machine some for you.

Reactions: Sykes
Can't you resize 30-06 brass? I had a friend who did it, don't know if he did it in one step or ran a 270 die first.

Reactions: lash
You might want to check Ebay for dies, lots of the older cartridges end up there.