• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I want to create a forum called learn how to hunt and shoot shit inside 100 yards. Hunting is for meat on the table, not I shot 7 times from 900 yards and it only went 3 miles after my gut shot. Must have misjudged the wind by .5 mph.
I don't think many of them hunt or are allowed to own guns anyway. they just like to argue with each other like a room full of cunts on their period.

girls_its_joke_time_640_high_10.jpg

I want to create a forum called learn how to hunt and shoot shit inside 100 yards. Hunting is for meat on the table, not I shot 7 times from 900 yards and it only went 3 miles after my gut shot. Must have misjudged the wind by .5 mph.

This requires the assumption that all "long range shot" stories are true. Based on the fact that 50% of hunting photos have the hunter 5' behind their trophy, doubling the size of the animal...I just assume that 50% of the hunting stories are embellished by 2x the bullshit.

But yes...it certainly does inspire a lot of unethical shots by commandos trying to earn internet cred.

View attachment 7756301
I found what I’m sending @1J04 for Christmas, I’m sure there’s squirrel bones in there somewhere.
Paging the poop thread.

Hope it was a guy so he can shut up all the moms comparing everything to childbirth lol

Had someone try that with me, she was put under and given a Cesarean, she just shut up when I reminded her she told me about that.

Last edited:
Is the left side of your ammo box, how many you used to get there?
;)
j/k - congrats btw..
No sir.

New barrel. Had six foulers, 9 rounds in a ladder test. 9 rounds in group shooting. On my range, at home, the farthest I can go is 800 yards. So I zeroed to 100, then hit 600, 700, 800. Shot it a few times in different Temps. Then in March, at a friend's ranch in Oklahoma we hit 1444 yards, and 1760 a fee rounds each distance. Yesterday we did not have a laser to reach the steel. I milled it, did the math, but was way wrong. I splashed 4 rounds before getting a hit, then two more hits. Still learning this rifle and ammo combo. The barrel only has 63 rounds down it, and I'm on virgin brass of course.

Once the barrel speeds up, and I get to reloaded brass, I would like to get in the light gun division of the King of Two Miles.

And that's a 6' door?
Doors are 80 inches, 6’6. Those heels? At least 2 inches. I know a lady who is 6’5, legit. So sure. Walking bbehind her in bars when people have lost her inhibitions is hilarious. Her favorite comment is “I’m tall, not deaf.”

I did that once but it wasn't totally my fault. My dad bought a 1960 4 cylinderJeep engine that was missing the 1 barrel carb. The carb studs were there, one had a nut on it and the other one was missing.

We put it in the Jeep and the first time we turned it over it stopped after half a rev.

I pulled the head and found the nut wedged in a valve. Luckily it didn't hurt anything. A new gasket and she ran like a top.

Reactions: lash and Barneybdb