• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1622008677537.png

Shit, liked too soon. Not a lag bolt, not a cap screw either. Technically; it's a bolt if the tool goes around the head, and it's a screw if the tool goes in the head.
Technically we're all wrong.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Watched every episode......grotesque display of wealth......Awesome!!!
It's predecessor was amazing!!
Exceptional display of vision, engineering talent, passion, work ethic, and hands on fabrication skills by someone who could easily afford to buy it and sleep more than 3-4 hours a day. #energizerbunnyonsteroids

Reactions: lash
Can’t we all just agree that almost all of that shit was the result of geek65’s ancestors and other British people meddling in other folks affairs?
View attachment 7761999
Ah, another supporter of CRT,

in all seriousness, think you need to look at world history rather than a myopic view ? perhaps starting with Bitter Lakes - just saying 😉

brgds T

Ah, another supporter of CRT,

in all seriousness, think you need to look at world history rather than a myopic view ? perhaps starting with Bitter Lakes - just saying 😉

brgds T
Sometimes shit has nothing to do with talk radio. I just hadn’t taken a swipe at the limey lately. We’re mentally ill with just music on the drive home

Reactions: MiniB and lash
Sometimes shit has nothing to do with talk radio. I just hadn’t taken a swipe at the limey lately. We’re mentally ill with just music on the drive home
and a Happy Christmas to you too!! ;) 😁 😁 😁 Have a good one and safe New Year - from the Red coat :cool:

Reactions: lash
I do agree with your definitions above, and you are correct in assuming that I am an atheist (always have been, although my mother is a believer [so is my wife]). I have many friends who are believers and I have had many good discussions on faith and religion each respecting each others views and not trying to change them. However, my post was correcting what I see as an error in your post (in my opinion).

How many people have been killed and wars started all in the name of religion and 'my god is better than your god'. And most religions have at some time killed/started wars in the name of their faith. Any belief in its extreme is probably a bad thing. However, the point I was making is that atheist don't go round trying to convert believers from their faith which is what you comment was implying.

I have been on the opposite side of many similar conversations.

You are correct; atheists do not go door to door attempting to convert others to their religion...but...ohw many pounce on mentions of God with condescension, derision or hate (my highway example)?

Most atheists are bothered when I refer to Atheism as a religion. That's because they confuse religion with God. There are many religions that have no God; Atheism is just one.

AFA killing in the name of God...do you think a lack of religion would have stopped these people?

Im thinking that atheists don't like titties or understand motivational things, you know like titties.View attachment 7762240

All you god believers shouldn't be looking at other women (naked or not), it's a breach of one of your 10 commandments "You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife", sure that you will have some excuse (a common thing with religion to allow them to do something which is against their belief).

Also, no coveting other peoples guns, that's another breach "You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods".

All you god believers shouldn't be looking at other women (naked or not), it's a breach of one of your 10 commandments "You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife", sure that you will have some excuse (a common thing with religion to allow them to do something which is against their belief).

Also, no coveting other peoples guns, that's another breach "You shall not covet your neighbor’s goods".
Give it up and quit being a douche. You’re proving the point originally made; that Atheists can’t just leave people alone about their beliefs.

Give it up and quit being a douche. You’re proving the point originally made; that Atheists can’t just leave people alone about their beliefs.

If someone makes a comment about something I have posted , then I am fully entitled to respond, them are the rules.

2019 Working in Thailand with a guy from India.
We go to lunch and the guy orders beef and noodle soup.
I'm like "Wait. Aren't you Hindu?" "I thought you weren't supposed to eat beef?"
He says "I am Hindu, I never said I was a good one."

I'll covet all I want.