• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1FD10D64-7479-45A9-9013-ED72C4B16682.jpeg

Pushing the limits of acceptances is how humanity grows... Keep pushing the limits guys, we have to help humanity in any way we can help.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Climate change is bad

Attachments

• 18573F3F-F7F9-47EA-AF0D-3BDC423B5909.jpeg
    18573F3F-F7F9-47EA-AF0D-3BDC423B5909.jpeg
    287.9 KB · Views: 263
Pretty sure it says no pink. Fur ain't pink. Guess it depends on one's definition.

That's actually not what it says. Here's what it says:

- No naked crotch pics
- No Politics
- No religious stuff
- NO celebrity nudes, fake nudes, or uploaded nudes

If you're posting topless pics they need to be hot linked and hosted elsewhere. If you upload something that draws undue legal scrutiny to this site your post will be subject to removal and you can be banned from membership.

The above is quoted directly from the 1st post. And we have to depend on "The Hide Case law" to determine what violates the above and what doesn't. I looked at the post in question and, although it wouldn't bother me at all, my 1st reaction was that it could be interpreted as violating the rules if someone really wanted to push the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: SWgeezer
Isn't me posting pics. I'm just not going to call attention to things making it a bigger deal.
It's not just today. It's been going on for awhile. Someone else called it out last week or the week before and yet it keeps happening. At some point as we look the other way, a mod, or worse yet, some lil' bitch will make a bigger deal out of it and then the thread goes away.

Reactions: Barneybdb
It's not just today. It's been going on for awhile. Someone else called it out last week or the week before and yet it keeps happening. At some point as we look the other way, a mod, or worse yet, some lil' bitch will make a bigger deal out of it and then the thread goes away.
Here's how you fix the complaining problem… Is anytime somebody reports or complaints, ban them permanently