• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Stop before he starts posting pictures of his dungeon
Ask and you shall receive.

images

images

qpyneq2hjqh41.jpg

hedon-house-sling.jpg

I was just in the local Dodge dealer yesterday. Saw what I thought was a new Hellcat. Was talking to the salesman, he pointed out the sticker, 96k! Some dude bought it, drove it exactly 116 miles and took it back and got something else. Too much car for him.
I can't even imagine the loss he took on it.😳
In Texas you have thirty days to return a car for a refund. I don’t know about other states but I believe they are similar.

Yes when I shoot that rifle I use one of the lace on leather cheek pads. It is an absolute hammer with Lake City Match or handloads with 168gr A-Max.
At 18 years old, stepson first firearm purchase was a Winchester made Garand. Looks like it was never fielded. He participated in WWII reenactments. A few years later, he asked if I could do a load development for it. I told him standby, I can't load this like a modern .30-06 bolt action, and the last thing I want to do is hurt the rifle. Found the data I needed, H-4895 and we had tubs of 168 A-Maxes. He changed out the operating rod. I shot it old school, prone across my pack. Third charge in, ole dad laid down a 1" three shot group with irons. I said "there's your load, no sense in going hotter."

It wore him out when, with the same irons, I hit 2/3 IPSCs at 200, 300, and 400 yards, first round hits on all.