• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

So, I had a client at a ranch back in the 80’s that killed one that was 375-400lbs that hung off either end of the tailgate of my full size truck. Took four of us to put him there. I helped the client to gut the hog. That one weighed 268 after being gutted. Weighed on certified scales. It was nowhere close to that fake picture.

I owned a kennel with about 25 to 30 hog dogs. I have literally seen thousands of hogs. I have caught them, trapped them, shot them. Hell, I trapped one yesterday. It is being made into sausage as we speak. I’ve also seen big domestic hogs when I worked in the sale barn when I was in college (major was Animal Science). They aren’t that big either.

Concealed carry
87078874.jpeg

It took me a bit but I finally got around to getting a halfway decent pair of boots. Not totally happy about the color, so I'm thinking about going at them with some black boot polish. On the other hand, the gray is a bit unique.

DSC_0174.JPG

Side note, anybody recognize who made my old ones?
DSC_0175.JPG

we had a sable ferret when we got married,
wife got mad because the ferret did not care if she existed or not ( he always came to me when I called) and got a kitten

once the cat got big,, he thought he was bigger and tougher than the ferret,
once,
ferret kicked cats ass, and cat left him alone after that