• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

work_isnt_kind-18.jpg

Sounds like I'm talking to Patrick Smith..
100 days a year plus hunting, that's awesome. I'm getting that count in for backpacking/packraft trips, but only 30+/- days are snow trips.

Learning to ski is on the list. Figured it'd be helpful before I got the splitboard.
Just looked up those bindings and those are rad.

10k lol, I'd have to chill on top of hood to get to that elevation.
So exactly when are you booting the kids out? So you can get back to skiing and drop the tired old dad bit.
Yeah, that doesnt include the insane amount of days in a kayak either. Or the days I would mountain bike in the AM and then other stuff all afternoon.
Working 3 days a week as a nurse had its advantages....
Man, good for you! I hope I'm still that positive at your age. 😂

Hard pass on rock climbing. I'll rope down, not up.
HA! Yeah, I only made it about 3-4 yrs ice climbing. too cold and too dangerous. Rock climbing is good though. Nothing like 3-400 feet off the deck on a multi pitch alpine route....
Nah, he does a lot of cocaine.
HA! Never. not a once. No need. I move faster than most on it without, so Lord help us if I ever tried it.
No desire. Rather just have a couple beers and call it good

I present to you exhibit A. At least the truck can still haul something. Though I HATE both trends.

pPlB3mH.png
That’s a bad example of these type of cars, it’s a want to be donk lol. A lot of these are starting to have Turbo LS motors running 1000hp+ and pulling the front wheels on DOT street tires like rubber bands. I’d rather that than the little twats that can’t see the road hitting the rev limiter in park.

These guys are getting crazy with the Donk racing, $10-30,000 bets on a single race. Wouldn’t be surprised if they have full tube frames and fiberglass bodies in a couple years

It’s not my scene, but they’re taking a boat of a car on shit tires and probably cutting some decent times(they don’t post times/speed). You can find some cool examples of donks, there’s zero squatted trucks that are cool.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
That’s a bad example of these type of cars, it’s a want to be donk lol. A lot of these are starting to have Turbo LS motors running 1000hp+ and pulling the front wheels on DOT street tires like rubber bands. I’d rather that than the little twats that can’t see the road hitting the rev limiter in park.

These guys are getting crazy with the Donk racing, $10-30,000 bets on a single race. Wouldn’t be surprised if they have full tube frames and fiberglass bodies in a couple years

It’s not my scene, but they’re taking a boat of a car on shit tires and probably cutting some decent times(they don’t post times/speed). You can find some cool examples of donks, there’s zero squatted trucks that are cool.

What retards do with drug money! :LOL:

HA! Never. not a once. No need. I move faster than most on it without, so Lord help us if I ever tried it.
No desire. Rather just have a couple beers and call it good
This explains why you think ice climbing is a good idea.