• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

D3FA0B86-E749-42EF-8A73-56C26D0A10BB.jpeg

Yup... His "museum" is about 70 miles directly north of where I live in Tampa Bay (Ext 341 on I-75). You can see it from the highway.
He got his nick name, swamp rat, about a quarter mile west of me on a dragstrip that is now retired. The asphalt is still there leading to a wastewater treatment plant

Reactions: lash
About 6 years ago we were moving from California to Germany for a PCS.

The movers were this Samoan owned company, and the Auntie was my current bosses' secretary. So I kind of in a way knew them. We were drinking a beer the last day after we got everything picked up and he started telling me about the previous job.

The guy was a Navy chief like in a man-poodle type job like admin, HR or something and his wife was this 275 pound dependasaurus. Except she was a dominatrix professionally on the side, and he was her bitch. She had custom leather covered sex furniture all over the place for him to get fucked in the ass in.

The fuck is going on here.

Bottom half looks like shes 20 something and sexy as fuck.

Top half looks 12 and makes me feel like Im going to jail.
I’m a grown ass man and she looks older than me lol

You should see the crap we used to do on an army post…. I may or may not have once incited a riot between the army and the navy. That was a hell of a fight that I managed to completely avoid while being that he reason for it.
Aberdeen proving grounds ?
Do I know you ?

Bahaahahaha

This was in 1988. Apparently the army and the Navy already hated each other‘s guts for some reason. I was there providing support for a bunch of forward combat controllers… in other words a bunch of fellow chill Air Force guys. Ft. Brag.

I remember walking away, watching the festivities, and waiting for the MPs to show up. When they did… They were less than interested in getting in the middle of that. They just waited and cleaned up…

My 20 year old self was standing there just watching it all happen. “ hmmm, I really didn’t expect it to go that far.” “ interesting how the MPs aren’t rushing in to do anything.” “ I get the distinct impression this might’ve happened before.” “ wow, I’ve never seen someone that big go down so fast!” “ if I golf clap for that one guy I wonder if I’ll get my ass kicked?”

You know, the standard 20 year old mindset…

Three F-15s, what's the other one?

F 104 Starfighter

F-104 leading a formation over the cloud shrouded Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany 1982

A formation of four fighters participating in REFORGER '82 fly over the cloud shrouded Neuschwanstein Castle on the German/Austrian border
The flight of three F-15 Eagles from Eglin Air Force Base, Florida is lead by a German Air Force F-104 Starfighter.

About 6 years ago we were moving from California to Germany for a PCS.

The movers were this Samoan owned company, and the Auntie was my current bosses' secretary. So I kind of in a way knew them. We were drinking a beer the last day after we got everything picked up and he started telling me about the previous job.

The guy was a Navy chief like in a man-poodle type job like admin, HR or something and his wife was this 275 pound dependasaurus. Except she was a dominatrix professionally on the side, and he was her bitch. She had custom leather covered sex furniture all over the place for him to get fucked in the ass in.
Dependasaurus...I like that,I like it a lot!