• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mount for an ATACR 7-35 on a Barrett MRAD

I am getting my mrad in a few days and ordered a 7 x 35 atacr. I was looking for this question and someone pointed it to me. ( thanks!!)

Does a sphur make a added moa mount that i should consider?

I was thinking of the qd mount but pretty sure i wont have to swap optics to another gun. Hmmm...🤔

Quick semi-related question.
Could i mount a optic to a mount separately and then attach that whole unit to a gun?

I have a 4.5 x 27.5 vortex that i will be using while waiting on the NF. I know placement is important but my gunsmith does have tools to mount optics to guns. ( my other mount is some type of QD mount) . Could i give him the vortex and mount, have him mount it, give it back to me and just find the placement in my home?

Thanks again!!!
Mounting scopes isn’t rocket scientist

Esp with stuff like this

I’m partial to borka kits and also seekonk torque wrenches

View attachment 8173941

Thousands of documented failures

Also lol “dated” yeah reliable sucks
Thousands? HAHAHAHAH

If you are recommending a larue mount past about 2008, you are dated and wrong.

An inferior design that can damage your weapon system is not reliable, it's retarded.

Nothing wrong with badger and they have the new enhanced style now
oh i agree i wasn't implying there is anything wrong with Badger...more that a smith recommending them is still living in 2009 and likely has no clue about current products from any company and doesn't even know Badger has a new mount