• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mountain shooter sling replacement

robpiat

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2007
Roswell, GA
Years ago I bought a MSS and like the simplicity. It's currently lost in my piles and need something to replace it with. It looks like they are no longer made. Is there any other simple slings that can be used with the arm looped like the MSS?

sling11__65292.1553026110.jpg

like most highpower slings? but nylon not leather with buckles and shit everywhere?

give jack a shout. tell him i sent you. yeah it says leather but he can make you basically anything you need

I'd wager you could make your own with some 1.25" webbing and a few tri-glides...

Reactions: b6graham
Tri triad tactical. I just pulled this screen cap about a minute ago. Looks to be available...

Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 11.34.14 AM.png

I learned that triad is making them in house now. Thanks. I swear there was a period that they disappeared

Sorry, I just saw this post. Yes, Triad is still stocking the MS Slings. We will have them in OD, Coyote, Black and have added Multicam and Highlander as well. We are trying to catch up on inventory in all colors at this point.

CPR sling.

-Stan