• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mrs. Chad goes for 50 million.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    From the looks of it, Chad killed this guy so he could get some more pussy from his ex-wife. She used her stink trap to bait this idiot into shooting a stranger over a custody fight for kids that are not his, he was an idiot for doing it and he should die in prison for sticking his dumbass into someone else's family drama.

Does he really think that every Christmas those kids will thank him for murdering their Dad?

From the looks of it, Chad killed this guy so he could get some more pussy from his ex-wife. She used her stink trap to bait this idiot into shooting a stranger over a custody fight for kids that are not his, he was an idiot for doing it and he should die in prison for sticking his dumbass into someone else's family drama.

Does he really think that every Christmas those kids will thank him for murdering their Dad?
    Chad is dead, also, he hasn’t even been charged. Prison? Really?

• Haha
    Reactions: vinniedelpino

From the vid clip, which is never the whole story, I don't see where Kyle's life was in danger. He had so many other options. Chad needed an attitude adjustment, without a doubt. This whole situation was a CF, from the start. Looks like Kyle was a cowardly little puss, to me, who used the rifle to end an argument with a bully. Then again, we don't know the whole story.

Chad is dead, also, he hasn’t even been charged. Prison? Really?
    My apologies, I got the two names backwards. And yes, 1st degree premediated murder deserves prison.

I used to be married to a horrible cunt of a woman. For years, every fucking time I tried to see my kids she would pile them in the car and drive off when it was time for me to pick them up. Or she would not answer the door or some other bullshit and when I left she would start calling me demanding to know where I was and why I had not picked them up. She had her friends break into my house at least three times, they left at gun point one occasion and literally called the cops to complain they had broken in my house and got a gun in the face. The cops did not arrest them but they could not find a reason to arrest me either, since they were literally in my fucking house and they kicked in the back door. She stalked and threatened anyone I tried to date. She had some man-hating whore from my company who provided her with my pay and personal information for two years before I had that bitch fired. I had to fight in court to have her restrained and to renew the damned restraining order twice. I had more than 70 violent, cursing, screaming, threatening to kill me and my kids phone messages from her. I played them in court and the judge didn't want to hear them. This shit went on until she tried to kill my daughter by forcing her to eat a bottle of Tylenol. I took my daughter from the hospital, fired up my lawyer and spent all my money getting custody. The shit was never ending until the day I won in court.

I took a separation benefit from my job and returned to college for a new career. The day a finished college I had my daughter for the graduation, until 5pm. At 6pm, I had an adult graduation dinner with my parents, girlfriend and friends. The worthless whore was supposed to be home at 5pm when I dropped my daughter off, she was of course drunk and gone. Her excuse? "I was at the movies and it ran late!". The fucking movie started at 5:15pm, when her and her drunken cunt mother stumbled out to the car at 8:15pm, she started calling repeatedly demanding I drop off the kid or she will call the cops. They spent the evening calling me, my parents/ showed up drunk at their hotels even and screamed at their spouses over and over again to tell them I was still an idiot, even though I finished college with honors. I had to call the cops to have someone present when I dropped by daughter off late.

I am 100% familiar with the cunt who pulls the, "it is not the right time for you to see your child" game. I do not doubt for an instant that this cunt and her fucktard boyfriend cooked this up to have an excuse to kill a father in front of his child. This was a pre-planned murder in every sense of the word. The only problem was the poor guy had been driven mad and wanted to see the kid he loved so bad that it cost him his life.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who had a shit divorce from a cunt of a woman who deserves to rot in hell.

Last edited:
    Seems Kyle grew out of punching holes in sheet rock, and punched some holes in chads chest.

Wonder if he chugged a monster when he went inside?
    409E4CFD-A8CB-4106-9FE8-4F901C8378CE.jpeg

Judging by how he was acting I don’t think old chad was worth 50 million. let’s be honest here, none of these morons seem worth a crap.

• Haha
    Reactions: acudaowner
    My apologies, I got the two names backwards. And yes, 1st degree premediated murder deserves prison.

I used to be married to a horrible cunt of a woman. For years, every fucking time I tried to see my kids she would pile them in the car and drive off when it was time for me to pick them up. Or she would not answer the door or some other bullshit and when I left she would start calling me demanding to know where I was and why I had not picked them up. She had her friends break into my house at least three times, they left at gun point one occasion and literally called the cops to complain they had broken in my house and got a gun in the face. The cops did not arrest them but they could not find a reason to arrest me either, since they were literally in my fucking house and they kicked in the back door. She stalked and threatened anyone I tried to date. She had some man-hating whore from my company who provided her with my pay and personal information for two years before I had that bitch fired. I had to fight in court to have her restrained and to renew the damned restraining order twice. I had more than 70 violent, cursing, screaming, threatening to kill me and my kids phone messages from her. I played them in court and the judge didn't want to hear them. This shit went on until she tried to kill my daughter by forcing her to eat a bottle of Tylenol. I took my daughter from the hospital, fired up my lawyer and spent all my money getting custody. The shit was never ending until the day I won in court.

I took a separation benefit from my job and returned to college for a new career. The day a finished college I had my daughter for the graduation, until 5pm. At 6pm, I had an adult graduation dinner with my parents, girlfriend and friends. The worthless whore was supposed to be home at 5pm when I dropped my daughter off, she was of course drunk and gone. Her excuse? "I was at the movies and it ran late!". The fucking movie started at 5:15pm, when her and her drunken cunt mother stumbled out to the car at 8:15pm, she started calling repeatedly demanding I drop off the kid or she will call the cops. They spent the evening calling me, my parents/ showed up drunk at their hotels even and screamed at their spouses over and over again to tell them I was still an idiot, even though I finished college with honors. I had to call the cops to have someone present when I dropped by daughter off late.

I am 100% familiar with the cunt who pulls the, "it is not the right time for you to see your child" game. I do not doubt for an instant that this cunt and her fucktard boyfriend cooked this up to have an excuse to kill a father in front of his child. This was a pre-planned murder in every sense of the word. The only problem was the poor guy had been driven mad and wanted to see the kid he loved so bad that it cost him his life.

I'm sure I'm not the only one here who had a shit divorce from a cunt of a woman who deserves to rot in hell.
    Chad was trespassing on someone’s property who had already told him to leave, in Texas. Kyle has not been charged with first degree premeditated murder.
    Which child was he killed in front of? He showed up at their workplace.
    You on the other hand, are a poor judge of character, and stuck your dick in crazy, and pulled the trigger. More than once by the sounds of things. With the amount of conclusions you’ve jumped to with respect to this trespass shooting, you sound a little crazy yourself. Reap what you sow.

Last edited:
    Reactions: BCP
    Chad was trespassing on someone’s property who had already told him to leave, in Texas. Kyle has not been charged with first degree premeditated murder.
    You on the other hand, are a poor judge of character, and stuck your dick in crazy, and pulled the trigger. More than once by the sounds of things.

You sound like an ass kisser who is cucked by some divorced whore and has very little understanding of the situation or of laws. Why is it every fuckwit like you, thinks that because they own a gun and are a pussy, they have the right to shoot people? Share more of your dipshit opinions please.

Even is Texas, trespassing is a misdemeanor, at best it is a ticket or a court date. A guy with no part in a family custody dispute and not related to any of the parties shoots and kills someone to impress his girlfriend.

I'd be surprised if you had stuck your dick in anything other than the family cat. Since you claim to be "married" , did you marry a woman or maybe a transwoman or was it a dude like we all suspect? I'm betting you have a 5% chance of fathering those two kids. When you wife runs off with their real father and takes you to the cleaners let us know.

Last edited:
    17 years married. 2 kids. But I see you’re still jumping to conclusions.
    Ps, I added to that previous post. You’re gonna love it.

I've seen this type of domestic situation 2nd hand. I'm wondering if Chad's rage really had anything to do with the child?

It is quite possible that he saw this as an excuse to express anger and outrage at both the ex wife and the new boyfriend.

Could be wrong of course...

I'm just saying that it is human nature to look for an excuse to express rage against what you are really upset with.

Chad was a Soviet spy and those kids are really pygmies in their mid 30s.

Kyle unearthed their sinister plot to steal launch codes and saved the free world with his little ruger pc9.

If we’re going to make shit up and run with assumptions let’s at least make their made up back stories interesting.

So if one has a 6.5CM and a 308 as well is that then "bi?"

I bet the ex was wild in the sack though!

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    I heard a rumour that Kyle worked on the Trump campaign and that's where he was making contact with the Russians.
    Something about that contact tipping of the FauxBI to the Russia Trump collusion to steal the election
    Chad was a Soviet spy and those kids are really pygmies in their mid 30s.

Kyle unearthed their sinister plot to steal launch codes and saved the free world with his little ruger pc9.

If we’re going to make shit up and run with assumptions let’s at least make their made up back stories interesting.

• Haha
    Reactions: vinniedelpino
    It's the guy from the video where he got shot in the front yard and literally no one there gave a single shit that his dead ass was just laying on the floor. I'm pretty sure they just raked some leaves on him and hes probably still there.

Now it looks like the police and everyone else doesn't give a shit either.

lol wow

From the vid clip, which is never the whole story, I don't see where Kyle's life was in danger. He had so many other options. Chad needed an attitude adjustment, without a doubt. This whole situation was a CF, from the start. Looks like Kyle was a cowardly little puss, to me, who used the rifle to end an argument with a bully. Then again, we don't know the whole story.
    I think the second he went into the house and came out with a gun he lost any self defense argument.

Sometimes I wonder how the Kardashians and "Real Housewives of X" stay on TV--who watches that crap...

And now we are on like thread 6 of Chad and Kyle. ANd if you can't get Justice...just sue. That'll make the lawyers good and fat.

Holy Crap I need some range time before I try and nuke the planet...

I think the second he went into the house and came out with a gun he lost any self defense argument.
    Why? He had an angry person in his property. Got his gat to protect himself.

Chad was an idiot. Went to someone’s place of business, was asked to leave, didn’t, threatened one of the people there, assaulted the person he threatened and tried to gain the means to carry out his intent.

Dude got smoked for being an idiot. That was called natural selection 100 years ago.

If there is any justice the dead dudes kids will take out the trash.

Reactions: Im2bent
    It's the guy from the video where he got shot in the front yard and literally no one there gave a single shit that his dead ass was just laying on the floor. I'm pretty sure they just raked some leaves on him and hes probably still there.

Now it looks like the police and everyone else doesn't give a shit either.

lol wow

They didn't check for a pulse or nothing. Nobody must've given a shit about him.

The self defense argument is moot, even though The Chad tried to take the gun. The Chad was trespassing.

It's not always about the settlement.
    No money there, it's not like Kyle has an oil well under his trailer. Unless:

Come and listen to my story about a man named Kyle
    A poor realtor barely kept his alimony paid
    And then one day he shoots at a dude
    And up from the ground come a bubblin crude
    Attention whores and making a name brings in business.