• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muller report is in....

Basically, Trump or someone on his team would have asked Sessions point blank, are you going to recuse yourself in the Russian Collusion investigation. This would definitely have been asked prior to putting Sessions up for nomination.

So, either: (1) Sessions lied about whether he would recuse himself or (2) Trump knew Sessions would recuse.

I’m saying it’s hard to see what the political motivation would be in either of those scenarios.

Yeah, but WAS there a Russian Collusion investigation pending when he was nominated? I didn't think it had started yet, but maybe so. The thing that I've never had explained to my satisfaction is, after his recusal, Rosenstein recommended IN WRITING to Trump that he fire Comey, then turned around and approved a Special Counsel to investigate WHY he fired him???

Last edited:
Reactions: pmclaine
Most prevalent information is Sessions recused himself bc Darryl Issa and his small cabal began to pull back support after 100ish democratic "turds" called for Sessions resignation. And Issa and cabal strongly suggested it, in some part to protect the Republican party, which was beginning to fracture even then, Ryan was not on board.
Recusal kept Sessions in place where he could see enough to keep T apprised and keep things as trumpish as possible.
It has been suggested T thought, arrogantly, he could twist things and the R party as time went on, underestimating the swamp and what did come out in the investigation.
When Sessions didnt/couldnt provide the T solution, T turned on him like he did on anybody else who failed to throw themselves on their sword for him. T thought he could bully his way through as he had in his previous life, and that has gone nowhere in the swamp.
Not a whole answer, but general thought from several in the area.

Comey was dirty. That was coming out. The appointment of Mueller wasnt "just" about the firing, it was about a snipe hunt for anything, the swamp being the swamp, get rid of anybody that can hurt the swamp.
@vh20

Gonna be an interesting book written one day about this shit...

There is information out there that Issa's committee ran over 24k investigations into the BO administration. Some of the same junk they investigated then blipped in Mueller and was also recommended by Sessions to be investigated b4 he departed, and no action has ever been taken on any of it. Swamp water is filthy water.

And not that it matters to the average reader, Sessions ran a Fudd by the book, manner of business. Probably 99% of everything he did would stand up under very strong legal scrutiny. He resisted a number of T's orders to do some things that were blatantly going to get everybody in trouble, look at who blindly did Trimpism and got indicted and who got roasted and fired, but never a threat of investigation much less indictment.

Another minor thing, in all the evidence seized, there is a bunch of criminal stuff, that will never see the light of day, small thing, statue of limitations... the swamp water is filthy...

Last edited:
"Shock: Trump claims right to read Mueller Report before Congress"

Justice is part of the executive branch, for the same reason he could fire Mueller and Comey and anyone else he wants to fire he can also read the report, he can also not issue the report.

Trump can pretty much fire the whole of the justice department, he is the chief law officer of the land. Funny stuff huh,,, he doesn't even have to abide by the commie judge of the days rulings as he is not bound by them .... just think about that...

Abe Lincoln, Woodrow Wilson and FDR jailed Judges and congressmen, I think Trump should start doing the same.

I though you were out looking for a tall bridge that crossed rail road tracks

And, not one "Representative" from the "D" side of the aisle would show up.

I would love for Trump to do it. Read the whole, unredacted, fucking thing to the house, who would be 50% vacant. (not sure how many "R's" would be there either........)

Reactions: cornhusker86
And the news has articles where the Ukrainian's want to give collusion evidence against Biden and crew, but cant get an audience, or a visa....
Imagine that...

Screenshot_20190407-155233_Chrome.jpg

Ukrainian to US prosecutors: Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats? | TheHill

We know you did.

What happens?

I can't talk about it.

Ok ok don't twist my arm.
So when I was younger I was seeing a gal over on the wrong side of the tracks, high yella gal, fine Indian princess. Anyway them folks roun there dint like me messin with their wemerns, they jellers of this cracker.

They was all hangin around smokin reefer talking bout things they dint like. They said they dint like no crackers. Heck I can understand that, crackers ain't fer everbody. I don't understand folks that don't like them keebler cap'n wafers but hey...to each his own.

Well I said I don't like ninjers. Somebody said,"What you say boy?"

I told them I said ninjers, maybe they was somethin in the tranmorgification cause they got pissed.
I told them, "Come on fellers, you know what a ninjer is, they black like and run around at night slipping up on folks and killing them. Sometimes they just like to spooky folks..."
Well no sooner than I got that out, I saw right away I needed to beat feet, cause dey was in TENT on doin me bodly harm.

So....I ain't talkin bout no ninjers no more....nope.....nosir.